Bin There Dump That

Derek in Winnipeg
Derek in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Repeat customer

Used this service 20 times in 2017. Never had an issue. Grant always showed up the day we needed him and was very flexible with his schedule to accommodate us

Madeline from Winnipeg
Madeline from Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Dumpster rental

Service started out great, very friendly service, until they forgot to pick up the bin when they said they would. Then they gave me a hard time when I wouldn't agree to let it sit in my yard until after the long weekend (when it was convenient for them to pick it up). I have wasted most of my Saturday now, waiting for them to pick it up. Was going to rent from them again, but not now.