S&E House Cleaners

House & Apartment Cleaning
Toronto ON M6N
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Toronto  >  S&E House Cleaners

Reviews for S&E House Cleaners

Best home cleaning service I've ever had.

Edson and his team were by far the best housecleaning service we've ever had - hands down. Professional, on time, courteous, honest, ridiculous attention to detail...I honestly wish they were still in our neighborhood. I give them my very highest recommendation - without hesitation!

dm rawlinson from Toronto
dm rawlinson from Toronto
1 review Kelowna, BC

House cleaning

Sandra and Edson cleaned our home for over 5 years. They did a great job, and we completely trusted them with our home and our belongings. They were great about communicating any issues, always showed up when they said they were going to, and did a terrific job. I would hire them again if they returned to our area.

mafoley from Toronto
mafoley from Toronto

Housecleaning

I used Sandra and Edson for housecleaning for 10 years and was highly satisfied with their work. Great attention to detail. I haven't been able to find anyone comparable to them.

Azella from Toronto
Azella from Toronto
1 review , SK

Bi-weekly house cleaning

Sandra and Edson were my house cleaners for over 10 years when they lived in California. They are wonderful! Very hard-working, thorough and completely trust-worthy. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for great house cleaners. They were always on time, and communicated very well. I miss them so much here in California. When they left the country, Edson was so conscientious that he found his replacement well before they left so we were not without a cleaner. Again, they get nothing but high marks from me - cannot say enough about this couple!

All service house cleaning.

S & E provided professional and comprehensive house cleaning. They were always on time and very accommodating with special and/or out of schedule requests. I highly recommend this company for any cleaning needs you may have!

More about S&E House Cleaners