Becklumb's Ltd

Deb in
Deb in
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace and Air Conditioner installed

We are very pleased with the service the Adrian provided us in choosing a new furnace and air conditioner. He gave us several options and was very knowledgeable on the different features each had. Adrian was very willing to answer our questions and later to fill out forms to help us obtain rebates. The installation and removal of our old ones went smoothly. We will definitely be using his services for routine mainteance and any other services should they arise. I would highly recommend his service and his prices are very reasonable.

I installed a Goodman GMVC furnace and 18 seer AC for Deb.

vanib in Ottawa
vanib in Ottawa
2 reviews , ON

Rinnai tankless water heater

The price and quality of the installation was so competitive that I did not bother calling other companies to supply and install the tankless water heater. I have previously done such an installation myself and i know how much the extra parts cost and how much time it takes to get the job done. Mr. Becklumb took 9 hours and the system is working great.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Tankless water heater installation

Earlier this year we needed to install new tankless water heater. After checking with several contractors, we decided to accept the quote from Becklumb’s Ltd, as presented by Mr Adrian Becklumb. We have never regretted this choice. Adrian helped us to choose suitable heater, explained clearly how he would install it and gave us a good price. He spent time checking various options for arranging the pipes and generally, he did the installation as he would do it in his own house. Our previously cluttered furnace room looks now neat and spacious. We recommend highly Adrian for his professional work and hope to use his skills in the future.

Dave in Ottawa
Dave in Ottawa
1 review , ON

Efficient furnace upgrade and removal of old

Adrian was extremely helpful and professional. Provided good recommendations for locally supported brands, and narrowed it down to 2 models that would work for us. The process and installation was clean and no hassle installation. He took the old furnace with him when he was done, and also provided prompt support when the furnace fan wouldn't slow down (was a simple matter of having a full filter that simply needed replacing). Highly recommended.

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto
1 review Montreal, QC

Rinai RUC 80i installation

Adrian did a fabulous job - second to none. Before the job, he replied swiftly to any questions over the phone, via sms, and email. When he installed the tankless water heater, he was on time, very kind, and very thorough. After he completed the job, he came over one more time to check the system and answer any questions. In addition to all of the above, he explained to me that the installation was actually a bit easier and faster than he anticipated and that he will therefore charge me less. To put it in a nutshell, Adrian is a professional, hard-working, kind and honest person. I can highly recommend him without any reservations.

Gabriel
Gabriel

Just great

I would definitely recommend using Adrian's service. I contacted him by email to have an old gas fireplace and all the piping removed. He replied very quickly and was able to do it on a weekend. He did the job quickly and very well too.

Adrian is a very nice person to work with and full of very welcome tips!

Mx. Bettina of Ottawa
Mx. Bettina of Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

On Demand Hot Water Heater

Very good Service. Adrian was polite, on time, worked late in the day to make sure we had hot water that evening, and his price was great. Also, he impressed me with his integrity. There were a few minor issues (e.g. venting pipes somewhat misaligned) and he came back and corrected them cheerfully. Would definitely recommend.

Etienne in Ottawa
Etienne in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

New outlets and replacement piping.

Added new gas outlets (Stove, BBQ, Dryer) moved the downstairs fireplace outlet, and subsequently upgraded the gas line to meet these new requirements. I was adement in trying to have the upgraded gas line as tucked away as possible, Adrian made it happen for a very reasonable price!

Tim T.
Tim T.

BBQ Gas Line Installation

I contacted Adrian via Homestars, and was totally impressed with the quality of work and service. Adrian explained my options and helped me come up a solution to run ~60ft of line for our grill. He was punctual and very friendly. HIGHLY recommend Becklumb's to anyone needing an experienced gas fitter.

Thanks for your kind review. I used 3/4" iron pipe with a stainless steel disconnect box.

Dinfinity in Ottawa
Dinfinity in Ottawa

Furnace Replacement

Adrian was wonderful on his service, and charges very reasonably and fairly. He is very detail oriented with his work and very accommodating to different requests. I'd definitely do any future work with him and highly recommend his service anyone.

More about Becklumb's Ltd

Becklumb's installs gas piping for stoves, dryers and barbeques. We also install Rinnai tankless water heaters. Becklumb's provides friendly and reliable gas technician services in Ottawa's downtown area.
Looking for Gas Line Installation pros in Ottawa?