Hargrave Heating And Air Conditioning

Hargrave Heating And Air Conditioning

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Hargrave Heating And Air Conditioning

Private User reviews Markham, ON

New Furnace (Will never call anyone else)

7 days ago Enbridge disconnected my gas line to my furnace at midnight due to high carbon monoxide going into my neighbors home so we had no heat. I called Tim at Hargrave that morning at 7:40am. By 7:55am a Service Technician was at my home and gave me some options to repair or replace the furnace. With the amazing knowledge of the Service Technician I decided to replace the furnace. I was immediately provided a quote on the spot and was given a date to have the new furnace installed. 20 minutes after the Service Technician was gone Tim from Hargrave called me and had made some arrangements to have a installation team come the same day to install the new furnace as I had no heat and that was unacceptable to him. At 10am the same day an installation team was there and all done by 12:30pm. First call 7:40am and all said and done 12:30pm, just under 5 hours for the whole experience.
Hargrave is absolutely amazing from start to finish. The installation team were so professional and the quality of work was second to none.
I will definitely never call and other company as Hargrave is an absolute winner and I will always recommend them to anyone.

We appreciate the great review ! This is what keeps our team motivated hearing from customers that appreciate the hard work we put in makes it all worth it at the end of the day

Thanks !

mdeen401
mdeen401

Furnace new installed

The best customer service
Jeanette was very patient and worked with us to secure the contract.
The 2 technicians were super
Kelvin & Kenny
I am hoping to buy a central AC next year
Also thanks to Rina/Lowes

Thank you for the review we appreciate the feed back !

SUSAN
SUSAN
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Furnace and AC installation

Hargrave heating and cooling were fantastic. From initial quote to final installation they were very informative and professional Recommend install via Lowes in Durham region as Hargrave handles the process but you will get Lowes gift cards back in the amount of 10 percent of purchase, pre tax over and above manufacturers discounts.

Had four quotes for my project, they weren't the cheapest but they were the best professionaly.

Antonio
Antonio

Air Conditioning Replacement

Our AC failed in the worst possible time, the hottest summer in recent memory. To our dismay we also found out through our quote tender that a severe shortage of product was in effect throughout the industry. Tim at Hargrave Heating & Air Conditioning provided a creative solution to the shortage where four other companies had none. Hargrave's professional team of installers removed the failing unit, installed the new AC and proceeded to follow up on the system functionality. Steven, their technical rep is knowledgeable, courteous and provided us with clear and concise directions on how to maximize the use of our new system.
We have NO reservations in recommending Hargrave Heating and Air Conditioning to anyone in need of a competent and professional team of experts in this field. Hargrave's competitive pricing structure a welcome additional bonus.

Thank you !

Chris in Richmond Hill
Chris in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Air conditioner not working problem wise furnace blower not working

Air conditioner quit Hargrave within the hour of the call they arrived discover the problem and we discussed it my furnace is 11 years old I guess it was not sure about the advice was cheaper to get a brand new furnace. My second service call in the last two years from Hargrave good response on time great job
Because of the good work I listen to the technician said cheaper to get a new furnace and I took his advice the installer was unbelievable fast very experienced I don't have a complaint the job is the best I've seen in a long time even better than the last installation from another company. I would recommend regardless no matter who you want service these guys know their business and again thank you Hargrave heating

Thank you we are happy your satisfied !

Gino in Toronto
Gino in Toronto
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Air Conditioner and Furnace installed

We had a new air conditioner and furnace installed. We were very happy with their service. Tim provided a complete and clear quote.
Janet answered all my questions promptly.
The technicians Steve,Calvin and Kenny did an outstanding job. We are very satisfied and would recommend them to anyone.

B. Goldberg
B. Goldberg

Air conditioning Repairs

I am extremely pleased with this company. The technician (Kevin) was very prompt with coming out to trouble-shoot my air conditioning unit. He systematically analyzed the system, explaining at every step what he was doing and what he was checking for. Being technical myself, that was important to me. His honesty and straightforward explanations satisfied me that what I need done was required. He then went ahead and did the repairs. I feel I got excellent service and would highly recommend them.
Thank you Kevin for your excellent service.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

heating and ac unit

did what they they said would . clean, the equipment works as expected as we have in our other homes.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Carrier AC

Very happy with Hargrave service and install. Definitely will recommend them to friends, family and others.

Thanks

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Quick fix for family in an emergency.

Hargreaves Heating and Air were very accommodating. We were in desperate need and they definitely helped us out to make sure my family were safe and comfortable.

Thanks for their knowledge and expertise.

Thanks

More about Hargrave Heating And Air Conditioning

Hargrave Heating has 24/7 services for our customers. We have crews on standby to be there for you when you really need them. Experts in Furnace Repair, Air Conditioning Repair, scheduled furnace service and air conditioning service for all makes and manufacturers.

We are located in Markham servicing Markham, Stouffville, Unionville, Pickering and all area’s in the GTA and Durham Regions! Look out for our seasonal flyers to take advantage of deals on Furnace Repair, Emergency Heating Service, and Air Conditioning Service.