Hargrave Heating And Air Conditioning

Dianne Shortt from Markham
Dianne Shortt from Markham
5 reviews Pefferlaw, ON

High efficiency Furnace and Air Conditioning

I had Tim install 2 complete furnace and air conditioning systems in 2 homes. His service is excellent, he and his crew were always there when they were supposed to be, friendly people, very efficient and very competitive from a cost standpoint. I would recommend this company and I would definitely use them again if I moved and needed their expert advise and workmanship. Thank you for the great work Tim and crew. Dianne Shortt

D &.
D &.
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Air Conditioning Warranty Claim

I read the two previous posts and unfortunately cannot share the same positive feedback. Our experience with HH was less than stellar. We purchased an 18 month old home which included an AC unit supplied and installed by HH. We moved into the home in Sept 2011. IN late August 2012, the AC stopped working. I called the former owner who informed me that they had purchased the AC from HH. I proceded to contact Tim who suggested I wait until the spring to repair which we agreed to do. Long story short, no warranty, blamed the former owner's children for damaging valves (that happen to be in a PVC enclosure!). Charged me for the supplies and labour and two days later, the unit was showing the same problems which occurred the previous year. We contacted Tim again and he said you probably need a coil which is probably what caused the problem in the 1st place (his words which I have in writing). He did tell me during the 1st visit that he would look after us if things failed. Right....the coil is under warranty but he wants another $350 for the installation. We refuse to pay twice for work that should have been done the 1st time. He has suggested that we look for another contractor which we will gladly do. Not a great experience. Advice : please insure that you get everything in writing when dealing with this company.

Here at Hargrave Heating and air-conditioning we take pride in everything that we do right from the first service call to the finishing touch on an installation.

There's not a thing that we won't do in order to keep a customer happy !

We have looked high and low for documentation supporting your claim but are not able to find anything .

I would be happy to speak with you .

Debbie P.
Debbie P.

emergency service call

We were left with out heat over the weekend and thought we would be stuck till the monday . We callled many other outfits but no one was available.Our friends put us on to Hargrave and with in 20 minutes had a service tech out to fix the problem! Hargrave service techs are polite clean and fast !

Thanks Hargrave

We are always here to help!

Sandra in Markham
Sandra in Markham

Installed New Furnace and A/C Unit

We had called because our 17 year old furnace was not working properly. Our technician immediately found the work done a month previous by another company had not be done properly, and in fact the furnace had breached. It was after 5 pm by this time and middle of February. Tim called his supplier and arranged to pick up a new energy efficent unit. He returned with 2 other ppl and spent the night converting/installing the new furnace. We were so amazed at the service, and quality of the work done that we decided to use him again to install a new a/c unit. This time he did the install himself and as previous the service was fantastic, and a/c unit totally amazing! We could not believe how efficient the unit was! We would recommend Tim at Hargrave Heating to anyone looking for HVAC work to be done.

Thanks for the review we are always here to help

More about Hargrave Heating And Air Conditioning

Hargrave Heating has 24/7 services for our customers. We have crews on standby to be there for you when you really need them. Experts in Furnace Repair, Air Conditioning Repair, scheduled furnace service and air conditioning service for all makes and manufacturers.

We are located in Markham servicing Markham, Stouffville, Unionville, Pickering and all area’s in the GTA and Durham Regions! Look out for our seasonal flyers to take advantage of deals on Furnace Repair, Emergency Heating Service, and Air Conditioning Service.