Pristine Plumbing & Drainage

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Pristine Plumbing & Drainage

Private User reviews New Westminster, BC

Plumbing on short notice

Can’t say enough about how much Daniel came out on emergency basis to accommodate installation of bathroom counter and his recommendation re faucet installation etc (Which he brought and I paid for it) Extremely happy. Thanks again Daniel!

You're welcome, we understand that plumbing problems can occur at any time so we try to make ourselves available 24/7.

Karen
Karen
1 review Delta, BC

Bathroom shower

Daniel from Pristine plumbing came to fix my 90 year old mother’s shower
He was timely and managed to get the problem solved ( her tap was stripped and the cold /hot water mix was incorrect)
It was especially reassuring as I was not able to be present when the work was done
The work was efficient and very reasonable price
so good to see a contractor not taking advantage of a senior
Which she has been burnt before by other contractors installers
I have no trouble recommending Daniel to anybody thx

Thank you for your feedback. We always provide an upfront quote so there's no surprises or hidden charges. We're glad you appreciated that.

S. K.
S. K.
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Plumbing

Provided great service; professional and thorough. They were friendly, but very professional and very reasonably priced.

Thank you for the feedback.

Donna
Donna
1 review Surrey, BC

replace hot water tank

Daniel was excellent. He was very professional. The only sign that he'd been there was that I now had hot water. The best part about the experience was that from beginning to end there was no stress on me. I felt like I was in good hands. I will definitely call Pristine for any other plumbing work I have.

Thank you Donna, we're delighted to hear you felt in good hands with Pristine Plumbing.

Edwin M.
Edwin M.
1 review , ON

Hot water tank replacement

They are very professional and very experience with their work. Price is very reasonable and would recommend them definitely.

Thank you Edwin, we are delighted to hear you were happy with the service provided.

Alistair
Alistair

Line block + Sump Issues

They were able to help me out of a messy situation that had resulted of some poor work that my previous home owners had done. The were prompt, courteous, and very upfront regarding pricing, with everything fully quoted before work began.

Thank you Alistair, it was a pleasure working for you.

JenniferK
JenniferK

Drain unclogging

Wonderful service, friendly, fast and thorough. We are very satisfied and will be using Prostine Plumbing in the future.

Thank you for the review, we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to your service technician Andrew.

sarahmar.
sarahmar.
1 review , ON

Leaky toilet & flooding underneath kitchen sink

This is genuinely the best experience I’ve ever had with a plumber (or any handy work around my place). As a young single woman, I didn’t feel uncomfortable like I have in the past with handymen. The job was done perfectly, the two men were incredibly professional and prompt, and the service was trustworthy. I’ll definitely use them again.

Thank you Sarah, it was a pleasure to work for you. We're happy to hear you had a pleasant experience with Pristine Plumbing.

J
J
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Replacing a burst pipe

Daniel came over to our house within an hour of our phone call. He replaced a burst pipe which was in a really tricky spot in the wall/ceiling and checked the water pressure in the house. As it turns out, the pressure is higher than it should be and our pressure reducing valve is maxed out, so we'll be making another appointment with Pristine to replace that valve. We were really happy with everything about the service today.

Thank you, we try our best to respond to emergency calls asap 24/7.

kimtompkins522
kimtompkins522

Toilet plugged

Very professional and prompt. The estimate was in line and Daniel was effective and very friendly.

Thank you Kim, we're happy to hear you had a pleasant experience.

More about Pristine Plumbing & Drainage

We offer a wide range of plumbing and drain cleaning services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Our Technicians are dedicated to providing the best service possible. We'll fix that leak or unblock that drain but at the same time leave your home or business in Pristine condition. Our fully qualified technicians will turn up with a smile on their face, boot covers on, tools in hand, ready to provide the BEST service possible.

Every service call comes with a free home plumbing inspection. One of our knowledgeable technicians will be able to make you aware of any potential problems with your plumbing systems and give you advice on how to maintain them.

Plumbing, Drainage Contractors, and Drain Services
We offer a wide range of plumbing and drainage services for both inside and outside of your home. Our out side team specialize in perimeter drainage and water line replacements. We offer camera inspections, hydro flushing and even full replacement of perimeter drainage. We can also take care of your plumbing needs inside the house, offering such services as fixing leaky faucets, replacing hot water tanks, unclogging drains and much more. No job is too big or too small for the Pristine Touch
We install vast number of trusted brands such as, Moen, Delta, Waltec, American Standard, Bradford White, John Wood and many more.