Apex Wildlife & Pest Control LTD

Angelo
Angelo
1 review Caledon, ON

Wildlife removal

The team at Apex came in my home and handled the issue I had quickly and professionally. My problem is gone and my home is happy again!! Thx guys

Thank you for the kind words sir. We aim to please.

Steve B.
Steve B.
1 review Caledon, ON

Racoon removal

They assessed the job quickly and within a couple days had removed a raccoon from our attic.

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate your business.

Johnmontague
Johnmontague

Pest removal

I am very happy with the work from Apex. They were very courteous and professional. Knowledgeable, prompt and great pricing.

Thanks for the great review John. Much appreciated.

asousa
asousa

Removal of wasp nest

Apex came to remove a wasp nest over the summer. They were quick, reliable and very professional. They also provided further wildlife preventative measures to insure in future we do not have issues with other wildlife such as mice, squirrels etc.
We will most definitely use them again for their preventive recommendations. Thanks Apex. You guys are great.

Thanks Amanda. We appreciate the kind words.

M
M

Pest control

Justin at apex came to my house to deal with mice in my attic. He was extremely professional and the inspection and repair was quite thorough. I recommend these guys to everyone and have done successful work for a lot of my family and friends.

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business. Much appreciated.

J.budgell
J.budgell

Bat removal

We had bats in our attic and after contacting a few companies that we found were difficult to communicate with, we reached out to apex. They were very in depth and informative with the entire process. They were respectful and were even careful to not damage our flowers and land scaping with their ladders. The 5 year guarantee they have us offered great peace of mind. Highly recommend.

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your business. Have a great day!

More about Apex Wildlife & Pest Control LTD

Specializing in humane wildlife removal and wildlife prevention programs. Apex is Ontario's dedicated source for invasive animal prevention, eviction, and restoration. We have the knowledge and skills to safely and humanely remove skunks, birds, bats, raccoons, squirrels, and rodents from your home or business. On a commercial level we are able to provide wildlife management programs through the use of falconry and trained dog hazing to remove and control geese, foraging birds, and pigeons. With years of experience working with wildlife we are confident that you will be happy you chose Apex.