Calgary Professional Movers

Reviews for Calgary Professional Movers

Sam in Toronto
Sam in Toronto

Service

We were disappointed by a different moving company on our moving day but Calgary Pro Movers save the day for us. Most of our belongings were in the garage and ready to go and we had no place to pass the night except our new house. We called Calgary Promovers on a short notice and Charles delivered on his promise. The movers were fast and careful and the price is reasonable. You guys made our day,.
We are very very service with your level of service.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Moving from Storage

Pleasent, hardworking staff. They were very accommodating of our circumstances (involving a delayed flight), and didn't charge us extra. They handled the furniture delicately, so there was no damage in the move. Very satisfied.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Items Missing! Disception! Look elsewhere!

I had booked a move with Calgary Professional Movers to move a 4 bedroom home from Kensington to Auburn Bay. The day of the move I had 2 movers instead of 3 and both were so ill prepared and poorly trained that it was exhausting watching them "work." After seeing how incapable they were I had them only move the larger the items. When the job was done I noticed that there was a jar of change and small bills missing from one of my dressers. When I confronted the men about the jar they both denied it was them. 9 months later and still the jar has not turned up. Also, the movers attempted to charge me for 3 men not 2 and heavy items. Basically they charge you 70 dollars for anything over 50lbs. What a joke! You have to be really careful when choosing a contractor. Do your research and avoid these losers at all costs!

Barry in Calgary
Barry in Calgary

Calgary UNprofessional Movers!!!!

I called 3.5 weeks ahead of my move and booked a 4 man crew to start my move at 11:00 AM on the scheduled day. I then called them the day before and confirmed the start time of the move at 11:00 AM. The day of the move, they showed up 3.5 hours late. They showed up with 3 guys instead of 4. What should have taken 4 hours to move took 8.5 hours. One of the crew members reeked so bad of booze I couldn't even stand beside him. He didn't even have a pair of gloves and he was obviously so incapable of working that even his crew leader was exasperated with him near the end of the move. While everything got moved with only very slight damages, my schedule was destroyed for the rest of the move. These guys worked hard until 10:30 at night, but were so inexperienced, not professional, short a man, then STILL charged me an arm and a leg AND ASKED FOR A TIP, that I would simply recommend hiring one of the better known companies who may charge a bit more of an hourly rate but would likely do a MUCH more professional job.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Calgary?