St-louis Handyman Services

St-louis Handyman Services
416-453-0605
Toronto
M6N

After a flood in my bathroom I hired Hugues to repair the damage and upgrade the room as well. I’m delighted with the result! During the consultation Hugues mentioned a few things I hadn’t considered - like in-floor heating and full waterproofing of the tub area - which really added to the project. In the end Hugues did demo, re-framed the room (which wasn’t easy in my century home!), replaced my tub, sink, vanity along with replacing my subfloor, adding in-floor heating and tiling around the tub and my floors. He did a great job with all of it. His finish work drywall, carpentry and painting was really excellent. Hugues pays close attention to detail and clearly takes pride in appearance of the finished product - and it shows! I’ve had many guests come in and comment on what a great tiling job he’s done. Hugues was pleasant and easy to work with. He was reliable and and in the rare occasion he was delayed, he communicated the situation clearly. He’s very capable in a variety of tasks but was clear when something was beyond his expertise and would require a specialist (e.g. electrician) to come in. Another thing to note, this might seem minor but Hugues came well equipped with all the tools needed to complete the job. You can tell he’s invested a lot to have the right tools (not every handyman does) and it made a big difference for getting things done. All in all Hugues did a fantastic job. If you’re looking for someone with a wide array of skills who does quality work, is easy to work with and is extremely reliable who you can trust, Hugues is the man for you.

Was a pleasure to work for Heather

Heidi
Heidi

Mud pit turned backyard oasis

I contacted Hugues, at St-Louis Handyman Service, to turn my backyard mud pit in to a backyard I would love. At our initial meeting, Hughes took the time to really listen to what my vision was. He gave me honest feedback in addition to suggesting things I hadn't considered. He then prepared a full estimate with a time frame for completion. Upon acceptance, Hugues arranged and had my to backyard completed in only 25 hours over two weekends. I was amazed and truly happy with the quick service, attention to detail, and ease of process. Hugues excavated the existing muddy yard, graded it, added stones and screening, releveled, tamped and layed new patio stones. The end result was better than what I could have ever have imagined. Working with Hugues was a pleasure. He was professional and does great quality work. Would I use him again; of course... and I would definately recommend his services. You will not be disappointed. I will be sure to use Hugues again and again.

It was a pleasure working on this project. The owner was very nice.

Colleen M in Toronto
Colleen M in Toronto

Basement flood repair

Great experience working with Hugues St. Louis. We had a flood in our basement and the insurance company did emergency removal of the laminate and the bottom of much of the drywall and baseboards etc. they were taking forever to finish the quoting process for the repair work and I could t wait that long.

Hugues was quick and efficient and great to work with. He guided me through easily fixing the hiccups that inevitably happen through any home project by giving honest and straightforward advice. We needed a new vanity due to the water damage and he did some comparison shopping and gave such a good recommendation that I was able to confirm by text right away without wasting anybody's time.

I highly recommend working with Hugues since what we all want is good work, clear communication and fair prices. I have used Hugues more than three times in the past and will continue to get his help on future projects. I recommend him to my friends for Renos, painting and handyman projects.

This project was fast with great results.
The owner was clear on what she wanted and very nice to work with

Commercial renovation

We hired Hugues initially to paint the facade of our unit. His workmanship, project management and documentation was professional.
Since that first job in September of 2015 Hugues has helped us with numerous projects on a time & material basis.
He is thorough, trustworthy and hard-working.
Hugues researches projects less familiar to him before starting so that the end result is excellent.
Our renovation has involved 4 floors of a commercial unit with a store and 2 apartments. Hugues' contribution this year spanned 5 months of drywall repairs, flooring installation & finishing, trim work, roofing repairs and painting.
We have recommended Hugues numerous times and will continue to seek his help.
John and Lena

Andrei in Toronto
Andrei in Toronto

kitchen renovation

I need it to do some renovations in my kitchen - painting the cabinets, backsplash, countertop change and Hugues was able to help. 1 week later job was done. Thank you for your help

lmuzzin in Toronto
lmuzzin in Toronto

roofing

I needed a large part of my roof re-shingled and Hugh was able to help. He was professional, efficient and very hard working. The job was done well and Hugh was very pleasant to work with. I would hire him again without hesitation.

More about St-louis Handyman Services

St-Louis Handyman Services is dedicated to your satisfaction. We want to keep and build our relation with you for years to come. We believe construction is all about doing it right the first time in a safe matter.