Flush Inc. Plumbing and Drains

Reviews for Flush Inc. Plumbing and Drains

robbie.iseman
robbie.iseman

Fixed toilets

Kostis arrived on-time. He provided fast, efficient and friendly service. I would highly recommend Flush Inc.

sarah
sarah

Faulty tub faucet

Kostis immediately responded to my request despite it being a Sunday. He understood the issue and was at my house within the hour. Excellent and thorough job- he even saw a couple other small issues in the bathroom and fixed them. I will definitely be using him again.

Cory
Cory

Kitchen renovation

Working with Kostis was an absolute pleasure. I recently had a flood from a mistake from a previous plumber and Kostis went out of his way to ensure all the work that he did was done to the highest standard and made me feel at ease that the work he completed would last a lifetime and more. All of his plumbing work was tidey and clean. I will be calling him again soon when for future projects on my home. Thanks again Kostis!

lj.lew7
lj.lew7

To replace toilet fill valves

Work was done very efficiently. After the valves were replaced he stayed extra time to make sure the toilets were flushing properly and that everything was ok before he left. Job well done!
Highly recommend him and would definitely use his service again.

Paul
Paul

Kitchen

I had a badly clogged kitchen sink. Tried many things myself. They came, explained everything. Took time and was a great help

Justin
Justin

Shower replacement

Kostis was on time, did an excellent job and left the work place as clean as it was before. I appreciated him explaining each step of the process. Could not ask for anything more!

Bill
Bill

New garbage disposal.

The work was done promptly and extremely efficiently. Kostis was in and out in less than 1 1/2 hour and managed to remove the broken disposal unit, fix some defective plumbing under the sink that was causing a leak and install the new unit. I was extremely pleased - the new unit works like a charm and is much quieter than the old one.

elliotfra
elliotfra

Kitchen sink drain snake and repipe

Kostis replaced a section of piping causing a clogged drain in our kitchen sink. He was fast, efficient and clean. He replaced the pipe in minutes, he snaked our pipes multiple times until the clog was clear and took the utmost care to keep the space clean and tidy as he worked and after he finished. We couldn't have asked for a better experience and service.

eckertk
eckertk

Toilet installation

He showed a real sense of responsibility, arriving on time and installing the toilet efficiently and competently. His manner was cheerful and friendly.

More about Flush Inc. Plumbing and Drains

Flush INC Plumbing and Drains is committed to providing all our clients with our "friend of honour" philosophy. We will treat and respect your home like it's our own. Our mission is to provide you with the best customer service and use only high quality materials. We are here to answer all your questions and concerns. No job is too big or too small. We welcome the opportunity in servicing your family's home or business, and in the end it will be our honour that you will be part of our Flush Inc family.