Flush Inc. Plumbing and Drains

Reviews for Flush Inc. Plumbing and Drains

Luise
Luise

Faucet Installation

Kostis was awesome. Highly recommend this company. We had a leaky faucet that needed replacing. The space under the sink was super tight, but he made it work. Great install, great price, and overall a great guy. Very friendly. Highly recommend ! Thanks Kostis !

Thank you so much. We are glad we could help.

Tania from Toronto
Tania from Toronto

Excellent reliable plumber

A reliable, punctual, plumber!! Company was quick to respond and did a fantastic job. We found our forever plumbing company!!

We are happy we could help and appreciate the kind words.

Flush Inc.

1 review Pickering, ON

Plumbing emergency services

Absolutely the best service ever !! While we appreciate this being a holiday and lord knows everyone needs a break. We had an emergency repair and Kostis responded right away!! He took time away from his family to help us . We greatly appreciate the timely service. Thank you so much!!
10 star service!!! Happy new year!!

When it comes to emergencies we try are hardest to come right away to prevent further damage. Glad we could help. Thank you.

Edward in Toronto
Edward in Toronto

Flexible and Accomodating

Very competent and diligent in his work. Kosti takes service to heart. I would recommend him willingly.

Thank you Edward. Happy we could help.

susanmmackinlay in Old Toronto
susanmmackinlay in Old Toronto

Service toilets

Right after I contacted Homestars Kosti contacted me to see what my need was & we made Arrangements for him to drop by service my Toto toilet. He explained that he would come by to assess the problem & see what needed to be done. He explained that my problem was the flush valve & after some discussion he said that I could purchase one & my son could probably install it for me... he was so good as to show me that the Number for this product was inside the cover off the toilet tank. I asked him if he might have one in his truck & he said that he did but it would be about $100 to install. He installed the the valve & did not charge me...I did not have cash on hand , but offered to go to the bank & get money to pay him but he insisted that it was not necessary & my cost would be just to remember him for future jobs. He did not even want money for the service call.
Kosti was a very personable, considerate & professional individual. He was very happy to take the time to look at my other 2 toilets & spent a lot his time explaining to me how they worked & how my son could assist me with them.
It’s hard to find anyone today who will spend time to converse with you...usually in & out as quickly as possible.
I would definitely contact Kosti for any future Plumbing problems I would highly recommend him to my friends & anyone else who may need his Service.

We take pride in explaining issues that you might have and how to prevent high water bills in the future. Thank you Susan

mark in Toronto
mark in Toronto

Plumbing and Drains

Thank you for your wonderful service and attention to detail.

I've had the pleasure of using your services over the past few years and I have to say that I think you are one of the best, if not THE BEST in the city of Toronto.

I would always recommend you to friends and family.

In this day and age it's refreshing to find a man of service who cares and has honesty and integrity as his virtues.

Thanks for coming through!

Mark
East York -Toronto

We were glad to point out your issuses and fix them to prevent future problems. Thank you Mark.

maryelleng in Toronto
maryelleng in Toronto

Plumbing for a 800 square foot addition

Kosti did an awesome job! All the plumbing for new shower, faucets, toilets, laundry room put in by him are great and work perfectly. He is a true professional, a perfectionist and is fast too! We are so thrilled with all his hard work, his honesty and all at a fair and very reasonable cost!
Thanks so much! We love everything!

We are always happy to help. Thank you.

sdesousa054
sdesousa054
1 review Newmarket, ON

Kitchen faucet install

As always my go to plumbing needs is with Flush Inc. Always on time, clean and professional. Triple checks his work before he leaves and customer is told about the product and it’s maintenance. Customer satisfaction is always a priority!

Thank you for putting trust on us and always happy to help.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Kitchen and laundry install

I used Flush plumbing to install a faucet, sink and dishwasher in my new kitchen as well as a new laundry tub and faucet in my laundry room (which also required pipes to be moved).
They showed up on time, made sure the areas were clean when they were done and also triple checked all the connections to make sure there were no leaks and that everything was operating properly.
Overall I am very happy with the professionalism and quality of work that was done and highly recommend this company.

We at Flush Inc make sure the area is always clean when work is complete. Thank you for putting trust in us.

Annie in Toronto
Annie in Toronto

Impeccable Service!

My washroom was leaking rapidly but Flush Inc. came to the rescue even faster! Kostis was so professional, quick and very knowledgeable. Would give it 11/10 stars if I can!

Leaky faucet can be costly if left. We were glad to help right away to prevent high water bill. Thanks Annie

More about Flush Inc. Plumbing and Drains

Flush INC Plumbing and Drains is committed to providing all our clients with our "friend of honour" philosophy. We will treat and respect your home like it's our own. Our mission is to provide you with the best customer service and use only high quality materials. We are here to answer all your questions and concerns. No job is too big or too small. We welcome the opportunity in servicing your family's home or business, and in the end it will be our honour that you will be part of our Flush Inc family.