Tile Mart Langley

6245 202 St. Langley BC V2Y 2R4
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Langley   >  Tile Mart Langley

Reviews for Tile Mart Langley

1 review Surrey, BC

rude and disrespectful once they have your money, run dont walk away from this company

they were friendly and nice enough when they wanted me to purchase their products.

They made all these claims of an excellent warranty. Well once they made their delivery everything changed.

1. They forgot to delivery half my order. They never phoned me, I had to email them three times with no reply to inquire about the missing products I paid for. When I went to the store Jas stated he email me about it. There was no such email, that was a untruth. I had to pick up the remainder even thou I paid for delivery.

2. Many tiles were chipped, and scratched, and the marble piece I bought was cracked in half and crazy glued back together. Their response was basically not our problem, and refused to honour the warrant, and or even exchange items for undamaged products.

3. They were rude, disrespectful and dismissive, and even uncooperative once they have your money. Dont walk away from this business, run, its not worth trying to save a few bucks for the time and stress it will cause you.

Unhappy in
Unhappy in
1 review Langley, BC

Shifty... don't uphold their word.

Chose sample tile. Placed deposit on it. . Went to pick it up, THEY SOLD IT! Said they didn't know if I wanted it! Would I have put a $500.00 deposit on something I didn't want?? Did they call ? Ordered it again. Wrong product came in. They said that this is what I wanted. I think I know the color I want, wrong color! Said cant have my money back!! DON'T SHOP HERE IF YOU WANT HONESTY AND GOOD SERVICE!
hey sold i

More about Tile Mart Langley

Canada’s leading supplier of exclusive, high-quality tile, hardwood, laminate, cork and vinyl flooring. Tile Mart is committed to providing our retail customers with an extensive inventory of innovative products from the finest environmentally stable manufacturers throughout the world. Visit our stores in Abbotsford, Surrey and Edmonton for more great deals. ...