Tile Mart Langley

HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Langley   >  Tile Mart Langley

Review for Tile Mart Langley

Unhappy in
1 review Langley, BC

Chose sample tile. Placed deposit on it. . Went to pick it up, THEY SOLD IT! Said they didn't know if I wanted it! Would I have put a $500.00 deposit on something I didn't want?? Did they call ? Ordered it again. Wrong product came in. They said that this is what I wanted. I think I know the color I want, wrong color! Said cant have my money back!! DON'T SHOP HERE IF YOU WANT HONESTY AND GOOD SERVICE!
hey sold i

More about Tile Mart Langley

Canada’s leading supplier of exclusive, high-quality tile, hardwood, laminate, cork and vinyl flooring. Tile Mart is committed to providing our retail customers with an extensive inventory of innovative products from the finest environmentally stable manufacturers throughout the world. Visit our stores in Abbotsford, Surrey and Edmonton for more great deals. ...