DN Company Inc.

Fences & Gates
Bryant AR 72022

Review for DN Company Inc.

Stephanie from Scarborough
Stephanie from Scarborough

Wood fence in backyard

Brian and his team were friendly and easy to work with. They arrived and completed the work as scheduled. I had a bit of a fence-related issue with my next door neighbour that they tactfully navigated. The fence looks great.

I do wish they had consulted me on the style of gate they chose to install - I assumed a plain gate would go in, but instead a gate with a decorative window in the middle was installed and does not allow for total privacy from my neighbours (which was the reason for installing the fence).

This company was sub-contracted to me by another exterior renovation company that I had hired to do a different project (AIMG Reno Inc.). I wish both parties had been more clear with me that a different company was coming to do the fence.