Unit 2000- 1066 West Hastings Street Vancouver BC v6e3x2
Owner/Manager
Anthony Pua [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Vancouver  >  604 Roofing Ltd.

Reviews for 604 Roofing Ltd.

Richard Downes from Mission
1 review Mission, BC

Anthony and 604 Roofing Ltd. did the cedar repairs on our roof back in 2009. They cleaned, repaired and treated the roof. We were very happy with their work. In 2015, my wife and I decided that we were going to redo our roof completely. We wanted to keep our cedar roof so we obtained a few quotes and Anthony's company kept coming back to our minds. We are glad that we went with 604 Roofing as they did a good job, again.
**Update - July 2016 - 604 Roofing came and did a roof inspection after over a year since the new roof was installed. No problems to report. My wife and I would go with 604 Roofing Ltd. again in 25 years.

If you are trying to decide on what company to go with, you won't go wrong with 604 Roofing Ltd. We believe that we got the best value for our investment.

Richard & Sidseo Downes

Job Price

Hi Richard and Sidseo. Thank you for taking the time to write me this kind review. If you have any questions at all regarding your roof, please feel free to contact us anytime. We are here for you.

Thank you.

Bob Butterley in Chilliwack
1 review Chilliwack, BC

With the realization that we needed a new roof we were fortunate to have 604 Roofing Ltd. come and do an assessment of the roof. Anthony and the 604 Roofing Ltd. team was very knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. They had done the patch work on our existing cedar roof back in 2009 giving it another 7 years of life. What Bob and I appreciated was that there was no sales pressure or tactics to purchase a new roof. It was clear after the assessment that a new roof was required. We've seen 604 Roofing in action in our neighborhood and everyone was pleased with their quality of work. We decided to go with them for our roofing project. They are competitively priced and we would highly recommend 604 Roofing Ltd. for their quality of work and professionalism.

Job Price

Hi Bob & Doreen. Thanks for the compliments. We look forward to ensuring that you have the best roof possible! Hope you are doing well! Thanks.

Jim B. in Chilliwack
1 review Chilliwack, BC

604 Roofing Ltd. converted my cedar roof to asphalt shingles. They did an excellent job and my wife and I are constantly getting compliments on our new roof. My wife is very happy with the decision to go with 604 Roofing Ltd. Very experienced crew. They were timely, professional and courteous. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to get their roof replaced. Great job!

Job Price

Thank you Jim & Magna for the kind review!

1 review Vancouver, BC

The 604 Roofing ltd. team is recommended for their roofing services. They are on time, reliable, efficient and a pleasure to work with. The professionalism is good; you won't be disappointed!

Thank you!

Kim Parley from Chilliwack

Assisted Review

(Original service date: June 18, 2009)
As a realtor, I know that the roof is one of the most important structure on a home. This roof was on my personal home. I am pleased with the service that Anthony and his crew provided. However, I should mention there was a minor area that needed attention that was eventually rectified to my satisfaction. All in all, I would recommend this company. They did a good job!"

Job Price

We are glad to receive this positive review. It has been a pleasure working with you. Thank you!

Andy & Cathy Hiscox from Chilliwack

Assisted Review

(Original project date: April 30, 2009)
"We are extremely pleased with Anthony and his communication skills. He returned our calls promptly and kept his word to us by being on time, polite and courteous. Anthony's employees were hardworking, on-time, polite and professional. The job was finished on-time and the clean-up was completed with no issues. I would highly recommend 604 Roofing Ltd. on your next roofing project." (formally Cedarview Roofing)

Job Price

Dear Andy & Cathy - We greatly appreciate your review and will continue to work diligently to meet the needs of our prospective clients through high standards of workmanship, communication, reliability and trust.