HomeStars  >  Roofing in Vaughan  >  ROOF FOR LIFE

Reviews for ROOF FOR LIFE

Roof For Life

I needed a new roof and loved the idea of a metal roof. I got three quotes and took the lowest only because it was considerably a lot less. I don't believe that cheap is always the best way to go. But in this case I think I did good by my chose. I love it, looks great and the crew working were great. I recommend Roof for Life to anyone looking for a professional company. Thanks for a job WELL done.
Gordon Lockhart

Thank you so much! It was very comfortable to work with you!

New roof

I needed a new roof and wanted something that would last. I researched metal roofing and decided I wanted this type of roof. Coincidentally roof for life was doing a home near me so I watched and called for a quote. They were wonderful. So professional and kept me informed of when my roof would be done. They did a great job and cleaned up after they were done. I would definitely recommend them and use them again if I ever needed another roof for another home. Their roofs are guaranteed for 55 years!! Love it.

Dear Glory,
Thank you for your review . We really happy that you like your new roof.
Best Regards
Roof for life team

Tony
Tony

Metal Roofing

Great communication from start to end. The roof looks great, no complaints so far. I had previous roofers that did a sloppy job on my garage, and my neighbours complained since its a townhouse. The job did took longer than I expected, originally it was suppose to be 3 days, but it took over a week. I don't mind, as long as the job is done with care and detail. I would recommend Roof for Life to anyone interested in new roof. Forget about shingles that only last you 10 years. get metal roof that will last you a life time!

Thank you Tony for your pleasant words about our team .We did our best that you and your family enjoyed you metal roof for a life time .

J&J H.
J&J H.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

ROOF

Great job!! We get the estimated cost, after we make the deal, they give us the date for installation! Everything go by the plan , very professional! The material is very good quality , the installers are very professionals, they are a great people ! Definitely we recommend Roof for life ! We have very good experience !

Dear Vasile ,
Thank you very much for your pleasant words , and thanks for choosing us !
It was pleasure meeting you.
Best regards,
Roof For Life

1517sv
1517sv

Roof replacement

Guys did a great job. They were working very hard even without coffe brakes. I was amazed by their professionalism and punctually. I really love my new roof. Thank you so my Roof For Life for installing my new metal roof.

Vladyslav
Vladyslav

Installation of new Metal Roof

Great Job guys ! We are very satisfied with job that Roof For Life did ,our new metal roof look just awesome ! And so far no problems . The job job was done quick 4 days no mess no garbage left behind the sales man who was giving me estimate looked professionally in compare with other companies.Thus, I will definitely recommend Roof For Life for my friends and neighbors .

Dear Vladyslav,
Thank you very much for taking time to review our service, and thank you for choosing us!
It was a pleasure meeting you.

Best regards,

Roof for Life team

Yannis
Yannis

Metal roofing

It took 2 days for the guys to do the roof and it was pretty cold outside (beginning of April). The crew was professional and always arrived on time. They did a good job, cleaned the garbage and gave the warranty as discussed with the salesman. I am writing this review in 4 months after the job was done, and no problems with the roof. The ventilation improvements that were discussed actually work very good, I can feel the difference and the most important is that I have saved almost 30% in my electricity bills. I would suggest Roof For Life Inc. it to anyone who wants to forget about re-roofing.

Yannis,

We would like to thank you for sharing your opinion with us and other users of Homestars, we truly appreciate it. We glad to hear that you have already noticed how energy-efficient your new metal roof is.
Thanks again for choosing Roof for Life!

Regards,

Roof for Life team

Mircea in ??????????
Mircea in ??????????

Metal Roof install

Good performance
Team arrived in schedule.
Professional work done in 8 to 11 hours a day.
Very polite doing also extra small jobs that all ways coming with any roof.
Don't hesitate to enjoy a metal roof.
Less noise during the rain compare with shingles.
It's green. Shingles in land field,
Metal melt and can be reused. (after more than 50 years ).
It's worry free.
Good team, exeptional quality materials.
7 LAGOS RD. ETOBICOKE

new metal roof

I called this company after seeing them installing a metal roof in my neighbourhood. A representative arrived and explained everything as well as assessed my roof and gave me an estimate on the spot. They up dated me regarding installation time and arrived promptly on the day promised. They did excellent work, worked to their deadline, and the estimate was exactly what i paid. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful roof that is warranted for 55 years!! And is reasonably priced!!

Dear Glory,

We would like to thank you for your excellent review. Our staff is always happy to hear our clients' feedbacks and we are glad that you had a great experience with us. Thank you again for choosing Roof for Life!

More about ROOF FOR LIFE

Roof for Life is here to help you! For everyone home is the most important asset you have, so when it's time to keep it protected by installing a new roof, get yourself team of professionals for your residential roof!
Our experienced personnel are certified. We only use the highest quality materials available, and we hold ongoing training and safety seminars to ensure the procedures we use are up-to-date in style and technique.

Our goal is complete satisfaction of our client! That's the most important to us. That's what we have built are business on. Don't take a chance on a company that is just in business for a quick buck. We stand behind our work and are proud of the quality we provide to you. We are fully licensed and bonded, and offer warranty and insurance for all services provided. Most importantly, we work hard to finish each project on time, within your budget, and guarantee our work to your complete satisfaction.