AAA Technical Services Inc.

690 Garyray Drive Toronto ON M9L 1R3
AAA Technical Services Inc.

Reviews for AAA Technical Services Inc.

Joranne in Toronto
Joranne in Toronto
1 review Montreal, QC

Furnace Toubleshooting

My Furnace stoped working, I called some other contractors they came to ask me to change my 2 years old furnace as there are few honest in that field. AAA technicians was honest with me, they help me save huge money by just buy some parts and get them installed very fast and for extreme low price. Thanks AAA

AC Installation

These Guys are the best in this field. They know what there are doing. They installed my AC last summer and I am happy, I never have cooling problems anymore. Call them and get a good quote.

Azhid from ??????????
Azhid from ??????????
1 review 토론토, ON

A/c

Never call this guy. I got A/C service. 2 days later it was broken again. I had to call again and did another deal which was unreasonable.I had called another contractor which was cheaper & more professional. His price is ridiculous and service is crap. The company is not professional.

Elizabeth Leung from Markham
Elizabeth Leung from Markham

24 hr emergency services

After the ice storm and power outage, AAA technical Services to do the emergency, mitigation work on the heating system and house.They stand behind their services with a one year limited warranty (Parts and Labour) on all A/C and Furnace related jobs.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in North York?