Paradisal Bliss Cleaning Services

House & Apartment Cleaning
Oakville ON L6H 7L7
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Oakville  >  Paradisal Bliss Cleaning Services

Reviews for Paradisal Bliss Cleaning Services

Isabella in San Francisco
Isabella in San Francisco

Regular Cleaning Service

Truly the most wonderful and reliable service! I was so pleased with my home and the cleaning completed, the team was great and so polite. I would highly recommend Paradisal Bliss!

Sandra in Oakville
Sandra in Oakville

Regular Cleaning Service

Amazing results, great staff & reliable company. I have used Paradisal Bliss for a number of years and am so grateful to have found a company that is able to provide me with the exact service my home needs. I highly recommend them to anyone searching for a premium quality service.

Thank you for the wonderful review Sandra! We appreciate you very much as a client of PB and look forward to continuing this great relationship!