Synergy Heating And Cooling Inc

Guelph ON N1E 0G1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Guelph  >  Synergy Heating And Cooling Inc

Reviews for Synergy Heating And Cooling Inc

Dedication1 in Guelph
Dedication1 in Guelph
0 reviews Guelph, ON

HVAC -A/C not running, brought it back to life

Honest and great guys. Dealt with Peter. Attended to my A/C problem during a heat wave/holiday, and fixed it in just an hour as it only needed a good cleaning around the coils. Honest, and did not overcharge. Will use going forward - extremely clean and professional too.

Thank you for your awesome review! It's too bad we had to come out on the holiday but glad it was a simple fix and Peter was able to get you up and running again.

Synergy Heating and Cooling Inc

Maria C.
Maria C.

New furnace installation

Paul came in prior to the job assessed the area and came back the day of the install. They removed the old furnace installed the new furnace expanded the return duct to be larger to help with efficiency. They added the necessary duct work as the previous was a taller unit. They replaced all necessary venting pipes to code. They replaced my gas pipes for the furnace . They tested the furnace by running it and then running the air conditioning. They checked all vents including the pipes going out of the home. While all this was going on they were clean they covered their boots when in my home. Paul took me through all the new changes, what was added and why. They indicated all the tags and labels that had pertinent information should I need it. They told me what I may experience when i turn in the furnace furst tkme. How a 2 stage furnace works and obvious smells that may come from sealing pipes. Also any savings and first year maintenance that will be coming my way. They were wonderful and tgey lefg my home in a clean manner and I would highly recommend them. Paul has bailed me out of a few nasty situations with my previous unit and was knowledgeable and helpful with this new one. I am glad I went with synergy and especially with Paul very honest and hardworking man. Thank you Paul.

Thank you for your amazing review. We really appreciate your feedback. It was a pleasure to work with you on this installation. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help keep your home comfortable!

Synergy Heating and Cooling

roskamdebi
roskamdebi

Furnace Replacement and Ductwork

If you're in need of heating & cooling I definitely recommend Synergy.
Paul was very thorough in analyzing the problem when our furnace died last month, for the 3rd time.
Finally called Synergy.
Thanks Paul & Tristan for installing the new one. These guys know their profession. Oh and thanks for cleaning up. Much appreciated!

Thanks so much for your comments! We are so glad you are happy with the install.

HC
HC

Furnace repair

Paul was a great help finding out what was wrong with my furnace and getting it working again. I had Reliance to check and they wanted me to replace the furnace, putting more money in their pocket. Paul investigated and found out it was just a dirty sensor. He also installed my central air unit. He explained everything really well and he was so fast at responding to my phone calls and messages. I would recommend Paul to anyone requiring heating and cooling services.

Thanks so much. I'm glad we were able to get you back up and running quickly. Hopefully we get some warm weather sometime soon so you can use that AC unit this year!

Heather
Heather
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Furnace and air purchase and install

Synergyheatingandcooling quoted on a new furnace and air conditioning unit and I liked the no nonsense detailed quote sent to me. Paul also hooked up my gas stove and installed a gas line for my bbq. Work outside was neatly done and no mess left. Highly recommend . Also completed and sent me a rebate form which was unexpected - bonus .

Thanks so much. We enjoyed working on this with you. Hopefully we finally get some nice weather and you can get some use out of the BBQ!

Judith M.
Judith M.
2 reviews Guelph, ON

New furnace and thermostat

The whole installation went very smoothly and Paul was particularly helpful with programming the thermostat and then helping us resolve some programming difficulties on two separate occasions. He spent a great deal of time on a weekend on the phone with us, talking us through the re-programming. We were very grateful.

Thank you for your comments. It was no problem at all. The Ecobee 3 and 4 thermostats are great products that will help keep your home comfortable and conserve energy. Please feel free to call anytime, we are glad to help!

Lill
Lill
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Installed a gas log set in my fireplace.

They did an awesome job and it is beautiful! I have used Paul for the past 5 years and every time I need him he is prompt and gets the job done. Great prices and they clean up when they are done.

Thank you for your comments! It's been great working with you and your family. I'm so happy you're enjoying the fireplace. I look forward to working with you in the future on the next project!

Synergy Heating and Cooling Inc

cathymacdonald1
cathymacdonald1
0 reviews Puslinch, ON

New Furnace Installation

The technicians that came out were very professional, helpful and knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to recommend them. When I called and explained my issue they were at my house within hours. They were open and honest about the problem and the resolution. Would definitely call them again.

Thank you for your comments! it was a pleasure working with you and your husband. We are glad you are happy with the new furnace and humidifier we installed and we are sure they will keep you warm and cozy for years to come!

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Fireplace new parts, repair, and cleaning.

Synergy Heating And Cooling Inc
519-362-0086
Guelph
N1E 0G1

My fireplace had not been working for several years. Paul came over and knew exactly what to do. Parts were replaced, and the fireplace was activated again. Reassembling and cleanup were done in a professional manner. His overall work on this project was excellent!

Thank you for your comments. I'm glad we were able to get the fireplace up and running before the cold weather comes. We look forward to helping with any future heating and cooling needs.

Adam L in Waterloo
Adam L in Waterloo
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

New Furnace, A/C, Water Heater & Nest Thermostat

We recently hired Synergy Heating and Cooling do a complete install for us including brand new furnace, A/C, water heater, and Nest thermostat to replace our system. Paul and Peter did an absolutely incredible job that completely exceeded our expectations. Everything was up and running on a weekend as promised. These are professional, incredibly friendly, hard-working guys that delivered quality equipment at a really great price. It's rare to find a company that you can really trust to do the job right. We're customers for life, and we will be recommending their services to anyone looking for repair or replacement. Thank you so much for your work! We are thrilled with the results.

Thank you! We were glad to help with this install for a great couple. Thanks for choosing Synergy for your heating and cooling needs.

More about Synergy Heating And Cooling Inc

Synergy Heating and Cooling Inc is a Guelph base Hvac company that believes in doing quality work and treating our customers like family.
With 10yrs of experience working on all brands of hvac equipment we strive to offer Honest service. Done right!
***
We work on residential and commercial HVAC equipment
Maintain, repair and install Furnaces, AC units, Fireplaces, Water heaters, Boilers, Gas lines, HRV, Thermostats and controls
Fully licensed gas and AC technicians, TSSA registration
Serving Guelph, Fergus, Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo, Elora, Elmira and surrounding areas
24 hr emergency on call available from September 1st to May 1st, with a modified after hours on call between May 1st to September 1st