Synergy Heating And Cooling Inc

Reviews for Synergy Heating And Cooling Inc

Joe Evangelista in Guelph
Joe Evangelista in Guelph

Humidifier Install and Furnace Maintenance

I shopped around for an Aprilaire 600 humidifier and chose Synergy to perform the install. Synergy was the fourth company I called because the previous three seemed unprofessional or did not have the product I wanted. I spoke to Peter from Synergy for about five minutes and made the decision. His professionalism and sincerity are two traits that made it easy.

Peter met with me in person to discuss the reasons I selected the Aprilaire as well as an honest reassurance that the other, more expensive options may pose more harm than good. The appointment was scheduled shortly after confirming the ability to purchase a new version of the 600. I tacked on furnace maintenance because my furnace is a couple years old now.

On the day of the installation, Peter and Tristan were punctual and completed the work in the estimated time discussed. I was given regular status updates throughout the appointment and explained any maintenance findings. The humidifier was installed well and performs as described. Peter explained the functionality and maintenance requirements for the 600. As an added bonus, he also provided maintenance tips for my HRV.

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto
1 review Cambridge, ON

Gas line installation

Hired this company to install a gas line to my kitchen for a stove. They did a great job. Took a bit longer than expected but that's totally not on them. Very professional team and I will certainly keep them in mind for my next project! Highly recommended.

Shawn in Toronto
Shawn in Toronto

Boiler Maintenance

Peter came out on very short notice and provided routine maintenance for my boiler and gas fireplace. He spent a good deal of time making sure everything was working well, answering questions and had a great attitude throughout the process. Highly recommended!

Dedication1 in Guelph
Dedication1 in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

HVAC -A/C not running, brought it back to life

Honest and great guys. Dealt with Peter. Attended to my A/C problem during a heat wave/holiday, and fixed it in just an hour as it only needed a good cleaning around the coils. Honest, and did not overcharge. Will use going forward - extremely clean and professional too.

Thank you for your awesome review! It's too bad we had to come out on the holiday but glad it was a simple fix and Peter was able to get you up and running again.

Synergy Heating and Cooling Inc

Maria C.
Maria C.

New furnace installation

Paul came in prior to the job assessed the area and came back the day of the install. They removed the old furnace installed the new furnace expanded the return duct to be larger to help with efficiency. They added the necessary duct work as the previous was a taller unit. They replaced all necessary venting pipes to code. They replaced my gas pipes for the furnace . They tested the furnace by running it and then running the air conditioning. They checked all vents including the pipes going out of the home. While all this was going on they were clean they covered their boots when in my home. Paul took me through all the new changes, what was added and why. They indicated all the tags and labels that had pertinent information should I need it. They told me what I may experience when i turn in the furnace furst tkme. How a 2 stage furnace works and obvious smells that may come from sealing pipes. Also any savings and first year maintenance that will be coming my way. They were wonderful and tgey lefg my home in a clean manner and I would highly recommend them. Paul has bailed me out of a few nasty situations with my previous unit and was knowledgeable and helpful with this new one. I am glad I went with synergy and especially with Paul very honest and hardworking man. Thank you Paul.

Thank you for your amazing review. We really appreciate your feedback. It was a pleasure to work with you on this installation. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help keep your home comfortable!

Synergy Heating and Cooling

roskamdebi
roskamdebi

Furnace Replacement and Ductwork

If you're in need of heating & cooling I definitely recommend Synergy.
Paul was very thorough in analyzing the problem when our furnace died last month, for the 3rd time.
Finally called Synergy.
Thanks Paul & Tristan for installing the new one. These guys know their profession. Oh and thanks for cleaning up. Much appreciated!

Thanks so much for your comments! We are so glad you are happy with the install.

HC
HC

Furnace repair

Paul was a great help finding out what was wrong with my furnace and getting it working again. I had Reliance to check and they wanted me to replace the furnace, putting more money in their pocket. Paul investigated and found out it was just a dirty sensor. He also installed my central air unit. He explained everything really well and he was so fast at responding to my phone calls and messages. I would recommend Paul to anyone requiring heating and cooling services.

Thanks so much. I'm glad we were able to get you back up and running quickly. Hopefully we get some warm weather sometime soon so you can use that AC unit this year!

Heather
Heather
3 reviews Waterloo, ON

Furnace and air purchase and install

Synergyheatingandcooling quoted on a new furnace and air conditioning unit and I liked the no nonsense detailed quote sent to me. Paul also hooked up my gas stove and installed a gas line for my bbq. Work outside was neatly done and no mess left. Highly recommend . Also completed and sent me a rebate form which was unexpected - bonus .

Thanks so much. We enjoyed working on this with you. Hopefully we finally get some nice weather and you can get some use out of the BBQ!

Judith M.
Judith M.
2 reviews Guelph, ON

New furnace and thermostat

The whole installation went very smoothly and Paul was particularly helpful with programming the thermostat and then helping us resolve some programming difficulties on two separate occasions. He spent a great deal of time on a weekend on the phone with us, talking us through the re-programming. We were very grateful.

Thank you for your comments. It was no problem at all. The Ecobee 3 and 4 thermostats are great products that will help keep your home comfortable and conserve energy. Please feel free to call anytime, we are glad to help!

Lill
Lill
2 reviews Guelph, ON

Installed a gas log set in my fireplace.

They did an awesome job and it is beautiful! I have used Paul for the past 5 years and every time I need him he is prompt and gets the job done. Great prices and they clean up when they are done.

Thank you for your comments! It's been great working with you and your family. I'm so happy you're enjoying the fireplace. I look forward to working with you in the future on the next project!

Synergy Heating and Cooling Inc

More about Synergy Heating And Cooling Inc

Synergy Heating and Cooling Inc is a Guelph base Hvac company that believes in doing quality work and treating our customers like family.
With 10yrs of experience working on all brands of hvac equipment we strive to offer Honest service. Done right!
***
We work on residential and commercial HVAC equipment
Maintain, repair and install Furnaces, AC units, Fireplaces, Water heaters, Boilers, Gas lines, HRV, Thermostats and controls
Fully licensed gas and AC technicians, TSSA registration
Serving Guelph, Fergus, Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo, Elora, Elmira and surrounding areas
24 hr emergency on call available from September 1st to May 1st, with a modified after hours on call between May 1st to September 1st