Superior Aluminum And Contracting Ltd

Reviews for Superior Aluminum And Contracting Ltd

Angelo in Markham
Angelo in Markham

New Gutters , Downspouts & Bay window refacing

Our gutters needed replacing. After searching on Homestars, and receiving a couple of quotes, I selected Superior Aluminum to do the job.

Ante provided a detailed quote of the job and scheduled my home quickly into his schedule. They arrived on the day and the crew did a fantastic job on all the work. They cleaned up thoroughly afterwards and were very respectful of my home.

I would recommend Ante & Superior Aluminum to my friends and & family.

Thanks you Angelo, it was our pleasure.

Patrick in Toronto
Patrick in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

High-quality and fast turnaround

Ante was quick to respond to the service request, on time for our consultation, and had the gutters replaced in 4 days. The crew was professional and knowledgeable.

Highly recommend Ante and team.

Thanks all the best Patrick

Adnan in Burlington
Adnan in Burlington
1 review Acton, ON

Gutters, Downspouts and Fascias

Messaged Ante, he responded extremely quickly. Came out the next day on a Sunday. Gave me a very reasonable quote on the spot and scheduled the work for the same week Thursday. Replaced every gutter, downspout and every fascia on the home. Went from old ugly brown to a clean white. House looks so much better. Added gutter guards as well. 2 man crew including Ante himself. Work was done cleanly and in one day. Everything was left clean. Great communication, great service. Hoping to use Ante again in the future for siding work. Highly recommended.

Thank you Adnan, it was our pleasure.

Claudio in Mississauga
Claudio in Mississauga

Replaced my roof vents with solar vent.

Hi I'm was helped by Joey. Very friendly and very fast and. I called him later on in the week cuz I had some questions and he was very willing to answer and helpful.

Hi Claudio I think you wrote the review for the wrong company this is a first take care

Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.

Eaves, Soffit, Fascia, Siding

Excellent job, with very experienced crew. They had proper equipment, and worked during the winter. The siding job was large and provided additional work at no cost eg removal of window and closing holes where I had exit traps from when animals got into my attic. Ante was very expedient with quote, and starting job. Highly recommend.

Thanks Bonnie, It was our pleasure.

SavvyShopper2
SavvyShopper2
18 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Small job, great big service

I needed soffit, fascia, eavestroughs and down spouts on my wooden backyard garden shed.
Superior responded to my request immediately. Promptness appreciated.
It was a small job and I was told no problem, they’d fit me in between jobs as they were finishing off a large job. After messaging back and forth often on the Homestars site, we had a quick phone call to settle on colours and time to start.
The overall experience was safe and quick, especially since we were in the volatile times of Covid-19.
The crew arrived when they said they would and the job was done in less than 4 hours. The workmanship was impeccable. My garden shed looked fabulous and was now standing with an extended life.

Thank you!!!
It was a pleasure working with you.

Masoom in Toronto
Masoom in Toronto

Eavestrough and Downspout Replacement

Ante and his team were prompt, and did any extremely great job. They were courteous and dealt with all our issues pertaining to the installation. They did a great job with the cleanup after the job was done.
We will definitely recommend them for any work of this nature.

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you.

Eavesdropping

Had this company come to do my eavesdropping. I was extremely satisfied with the service and the finished job. I would highly recommend them as their prices are fair and their customer service is excellent. I didn’t realize what a difference it would make to the look of house when your eavesdropping is done properly. It’s looks so clean and brightens the face of my home also I want to add that whatever they did stopped leakage when it rains from going into my basement. I am glad I found this company and will pass along their name with confidence. Thanks again

Thank you, it was our pleasure.

Eaves Trough Replacement - Excellent Work

We felt comfortable with Superior Aluminum & Contracting from the beginning. The entire process from quote to clean-up was professional and efficient. Their pricing was competitive and they were able to provide a firm date for installation. They arrived as they had committed, completed the work quickly and they cleaned up very thoroughly after themselves, removing all debris. The work was finished the same day.
We are extremely satisfied with the whole process and would highly recommend this team of professionals! Our home looks so much better now, we love it! Thank you very much!

Thank you for your review and referrals we truly appreciate them.

Kamil in Old Toronto
Kamil in Old Toronto

Soffit, fascia and eves

I have hired superior for aluminum work on my home. I am happy with their quality of work and customer service. I would recommend them to everyone looking for this type of work.

Thanks Kamil!

More about Superior Aluminum And Contracting Ltd

About Superior Aluminum and Contracting Ltd:
We have over 20 years experience serving the Greater Toronto Region in all types of siding, eavestrough, soffit, and fascia. We have also had many renovation and remodeling projects in which Superior Aluminum and Contracting Ltd. managed to successful completions.
We offer full service warranties and strictly follow Toronto's building code requirements.We have liability insurance, and Worker's Compensation Insurance (WSIB).
We have liability insurance, and Worker's Compensation Insurance (WSIB).
If you want to maintain free flowing gutters to protect your home from rainfall, snow and ice, contact us. In the Ontario climate, with extreme freezes and thaws, a clogged gutter can lead to water pooling and improper flow causing water contact to your roof system, walls, framing, and foundation; having a clogged up gutter is as good as having no gutters at all. A proper rain collection system will move rainwater away from your home.
Our workers are accredited in their field areas.
We offer highly competitive prices in today's market.