Superior Aluminum And Contracting Ltd

Reviews for Superior Aluminum And Contracting Ltd

Masoom in Toronto
Masoom in Toronto

Eavestrough and Downspout Replacement

Ante and his team were prompt, and did any extremely great job. They were courteous and dealt with all our issues pertaining to the installation. They did a great job with the cleanup after the job was done.
We will definitely recommend them for any work of this nature.

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you.

Eavesdropping

Had this company come to do my eavesdropping. I was extremely satisfied with the service and the finished job. I would highly recommend them as their prices are fair and their customer service is excellent. I didn’t realize what a difference it would make to the look of house when your eavesdropping is done properly. It’s looks so clean and brightens the face of my home also I want to add that whatever they did stopped leakage when it rains from going into my basement. I am glad I found this company and will pass along their name with confidence. Thanks again

Thank you, it was our pleasure.

Eaves Trough Replacement - Excellent Work

We felt comfortable with Superior Aluminum & Contracting from the beginning. The entire process from quote to clean-up was professional and efficient. Their pricing was competitive and they were able to provide a firm date for installation. They arrived as they had committed, completed the work quickly and they cleaned up very thoroughly after themselves, removing all debris. The work was finished the same day.
We are extremely satisfied with the whole process and would highly recommend this team of professionals! Our home looks so much better now, we love it! Thank you very much!

Thank you for your review and referrals we truly appreciate them.

Kamil in Old Toronto
Kamil in Old Toronto

Soffit, fascia and eves

I have hired superior for aluminum work on my home. I am happy with their quality of work and customer service. I would recommend them to everyone looking for this type of work.

Thanks Kamil!

1 review Orangeville, ON

Soffit and Eavestroughs

Fantastic folks. Great price. We are very impressed with the quality of workmanship and start to finish completion time. Couldn't be happier with the outcome of the work to make our home fresh again. Thanks fellas.

Thank you! We're happy when our workmanship satisfies our clients. The team really appreciated the Tim Hortons trips Thanks again.

Roof,soffits, eavestrough

Superior aluminum came out originally to replace my roof. We got 3 different quotes and Superior Aluminum was better priced then the other 2. That's not the reason we chose them they took the time to explain the whole process including the possibility of rotted plywood below and associated costs so theres no surprises in the end which proved their integrity to me as the other 2 didn't make mention of any of this and would likely put me in a position to replace by way of last minute no choice decision. They also explained the different products they offered and warranty that I will get with them along with the steps they will take from start to finish and rough timelines weather permitting. The Job was completed as promised and since they were doing the roof they gave us an excellent package deal to do the eaves and soffits which they were very honest about and said could possibly last another few years but left it up to us. In the end we chose to do it all with them because we trusted them and just had good chemistry from the quote to the job being completed. I plan to have them do my parents house as well very soon and would definitely recommend their services!

Thank you it was a pleasure working with you

Eavestrough/downspouts/wood trim cover

Very attentive on the phone. Punctual and friendly. Explained the work to be done changed eavestrough downspout and covered trim in aluminium. Asked if I had any questions or concerns once the job was complete. Very professional, great quality of work and have been recommending to others.

Thank you ! Love the final look white soffit black fascia and gutter really stands out.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Leaky Roof and Gutters Fixed Quickly and Efficiently

We are very happy with the work that was completed on our home. We had gutters that were leaking and seeping through our roof. The roof had to also be replaced due to water damage. Ante and his colleagues at SAC ltd, worked quickly and efficiently to complete the work in a professional and courteous manner. They explained the work that had to be done and updated us every step of the way. I was so happy with the work and knowledge they brought to this project. I would definitely recommend them.

Joanne in Toronto
Joanne in Toronto

Roof repair

I had some roof damage due to a storm. They were quick to respond, supply a quote and do the repair within 48 hours. He took the time to explain what was needed, show me pictures of the roof and provide options. Very professional

tinackennedy
tinackennedy

I had to replace my roof and the crew from Superior came and did a fantastic job. They were pleasant to work with and cleaned up very well when the job was done. I would recommend Superior to anyone who needs their roof done.

Thank you it was our pleasure.

More about Superior Aluminum And Contracting Ltd

About Superior Aluminum and Contracting Ltd:
We have over 20 years experience serving the Greater Toronto Region in all types of siding, eavestrough, soffit, and fascia. We have also had many renovation and remodeling projects in which Superior Aluminum and Contracting Ltd. managed to successful completions.
We offer full service warranties and strictly follow Toronto's building code requirements.We have liability insurance, and Worker's Compensation Insurance (WSIB).
We have liability insurance, and Worker's Compensation Insurance (WSIB).
If you want to maintain free flowing gutters to protect your home from rainfall, snow and ice, contact us. In the Ontario climate, with extreme freezes and thaws, a clogged gutter can lead to water pooling and improper flow causing water contact to your roof system, walls, framing, and foundation; having a clogged up gutter is as good as having no gutters at all. A proper rain collection system will move rainwater away from your home.
Our workers are accredited in their field areas.
We offer highly competitive prices in today's market.