Biny's Window And Eaves Cleaning

Window & Gutter Cleaning
120 Kitchener Road Toronto ON M1E 2X9
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  Biny's Window And Eaves Cleaning

Review for Biny's Window And Eaves Cleaning

cocoa Woodbine & Danforth
cocoa Woodbine & Danforth

Eaves Cleaning, Window and Screen Cleaning

Biny just knocked at my door; I had been worrying about maple trees growing in my eaves, so we agreed on a price and he started. I was impressed that he has a ladder with safety wings for my 2 storey house. I also agreed to have windows and screens cleaned. What a difference -- crystal clean windows, and very clear screens. The eaves were very full and some were challenging to access, but he did very well for both my house and separate garage. Minor roof and eaves repairs were also well done, as was cleanup. My understanding is that he prefers to work in the East End.