Barrhaven Plumbing Services

Reviews for Barrhaven Plumbing Services

Ottawa Water Filters CO in Ottawa
Ottawa Water Filters CO in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Easy to work and very friendly

We are a water filtration company called Ottawa Water Filters CO and have used Barhaven Plumbing on many occasions to install systems or clean up existing plumbing. We found Pierre and his son very courteous and very easy to work with. I would recommend him anytime.

Brad in Barrhaven
Brad in Barrhaven
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Have used them a few times, highly recommend

Required their services on a couple of occasions for various matters - replacing old faulty exterior faucets, detecting a leak for fixing in the upstairs shower. Very friendly and helpful to deal with in both situations and they were quick to respond to my issues.

Filled out the cost as zero as I cannot recall the fees for the service calls.

Dave B from Ottawa
Dave B from Ottawa
1 review Nepean, ON

Kitchen Faucet

I thought that I could repair my leaky and squeaky kitchen faucet, but I was wrong. Called Barrhaven Plumbing for help. Pierre and his son come and fixed everything and put it good working order. Although I had taken the faucet apart it was no trouble for them. Quick efficient and clean.

John Murphy from Nepean
John Murphy from Nepean
2 reviews Nepean, ON

Install water line for new fridge

Excellent work, clean, fast and reasonable. Pierre and son really know what they are doing. I thought the installation would be complicated but not so for Barrhaven Plumbing. Highly recommended.

Angelo Dicerni from Ottawa
Angelo Dicerni from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Faucet Instalations

I called them at the last minute because a previous company didn't show up twice. They came the same day and had the job done and were out in an hour with only minor problems that they overcame easily. Left a clean workplace and a 1 year warranty on the job. $125 plus parts

Brian from Ottawa
Brian from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Shower stall repair

When I called Barrhaven Plumbing Services to request a quote, Pierre was at my house in 30 minutes. He did the job quickly and went an extra mile to ensure that the repairs would be done as soon as possible. We are extremely pleased with the service we received from Barrhaven Plumbing Services and recommend this company without reservation.

Kathy Lutley in Nepean
Kathy Lutley in Nepean
2 reviews Nepean, ON

dishwasher and new faucet

This company was prompt, clean and friendly. I needed both jobs done fairly quickly and he was able to shuffle appointments to be able to get mine done. I highly recommend

andrew westboro
andrew westboro
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

new bathroom and kitchen

i hired barrhaven plumbing to do the plumbing for my new bathroom and kitchen. they finished the work as per their original quote and the completion of their work was only delayed by 3 weeks. i would recommend them again

Looking for Plumbing pros in Ottawa?