Home Pro Services

Reviews for Home Pro Services

Jackie Laxy in Calgary
Jackie Laxy in Calgary

TOP TO BOTTOM GUT AND REBUILD

This was our first ever home Flip. We hired Home Pro to take on the entire project. We worked with their design team prior to them starting. They demolished the entire interior then rebuilt everything and our new home looks well like a brand new home. I never would have believed this could be done but they pulled it off. I want to upload the photos but I cannot seem to make it work. We are already working on the next project with Home Pro

jacquelynnicholls
jacquelynnicholls

Hvac Tune Up And Duct Cleaning

Very friendly and professional. Did the best job on cleaning our duct work, he found things in there from 30 years ago, even though we have had the ducts cleaned on 3 separate occasions over the past 20 years. Thank you!

Thanks Jacquelyn

tyastremski in Calgary
tyastremski in Calgary

Hull Estates

They installed several hundred lighting fixtures for us on a parking garage project. The work was quality and they identified other electrical issues around the site which they were able to help bring up to meet standards.

Thanks tayber
Glad we could help

mmorg779 in Calgary
mmorg779 in Calgary

Apartment Condo Reno

My condo was redone it took weeks and I am very happy. Service was great and the team did a great job.

Sam m.
Sam m.

Complete Home Remodel Renovation L

Home pro simply transformed my dated home into a current modern and gorgeous living space. I cannot believe this is the same home.

This was a great project to work on and you are a great customer. Thank you for your business.

More about Home Pro Services

We Have 25 Years of Experience in the Home Maintenance Business Home Pro has a simple goal: to provide home owners with an easy and dependable way to get as much or as little help as they need with their home projects. We offer a wide variety of services from ...