J&J Painting Co

Reviews for J&J Painting Co

Sally in Calgary
Sally in Calgary

Balcony painting

I contacted JandJ through their website..received a very prompt reply and after describing my project received a quote laterin the day. Jonah arrived on time and completed the painting very quickly and very professionally. Great value...would hire JandJ for any painting job.

B. Kuester in Calgary
B. Kuester in Calgary

Exterior House Painting

We are so pleased with the result of Jonah's work. He was prompt, thorough, hardworking and professional. The house looks beautiful! The work was done on time and the price was exactly as quoted. I would recommend J&J to anyone looking for a quality painting contractor.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Painting water damage

We had a pipe freeze and burst. The damage wasn’t bad so we dried it out with fans. Then j&j painting came in and patched holes, matched texture, and repainted ceilings so they looked new again. They did a great job and we will use them again in the future.

It was a pleasure working with you to resolve the damage. Can't wait to paint your future projects.

Condo landlord in Calgary
Condo landlord in Calgary

Getting two bedroom condo ready for rent.

Needed to get condo ready for rent in a short timeframe. Jonah showed up on time and the work was completed well ahead of schedule. Quality job. Used him again when renters moved out and needed touchups.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

interior painting

I had a fantastic experience with J&J, professional, high quality work for a reasonable price! My walls look great, I will definitely be booking again for the exterior of my home soon!

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Calgary?