Krastins Quality Roofing

Juliet in Ajax
Juliet in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Roof

We highly recommend this co. as their people work neatly and professionally. The owner is very involved in his project as he is often around to check. He and his workers have a good teamwork. Keep up the good work men.

Steve in Whitby
Steve in Whitby
1 review Cambridge, ON

Roofing Job

I recently had my roof done and Jerry and his team were amazing in every way. From the quoting process, the communication along the way to end of job, they were professional through and through. I would highly recommend Krastins Quality Roofing to anyone looking to get their roof done or needing a renovation. Hire Jerry and his team with confidence.

Thank you sir much appreciated, you and your wife were amazing and very easy to deal with, part of me doing this business is all the positive feed back and building a successful business,we aim to build the best name we can and all our customers are the foundational steps, so i wish you and your wife success in life & business, thanks, Jerry! :)

Bathroom Renovation Specialist

I need someone to redo my bathroom, a complete renovation done and decided to try krastins quality roofing & renovations since i heard great things about them. I am so glad i did, Jerry and his crew did such a fantastic job. Thank you Jerry for such amazing work and amazing price.

Kim in Oshawa
Kim in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Roofer who know there stuff

Had many problems with my new house sense day one !!! One of the biggest problems was a leak into my garage from flat roof. Had many roofers into look at it and know one could find the problem, until krastnsroofing !! Thanks so much for everything and great peace of mind for a job well done

Thanks Kim, hope all is well, just wanted to take the time & thank you for the review, We are grateful for all our clients who contribute to the success of our business, feel free to call for any questions or concerns, or if your looking to get any updates on the home.
Thanks, Jerry!

Rich G in Ajax
Rich G in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

New roof

Top quality job by Jerry and his crew. Very fair price with grade A product and workmanship. I would recommend him and his team to anyone in his area. As a realtor, I see bad roofing jobs all the time. These guys exceeded my expectations.

Thanks Rich, appreciate the review & all of the referrals you have sent us. Our goal is to keep all our customers happy & maintain a successful business!
Thanks again, Jerry!

Paul of Ajax in Brampton
Paul of Ajax in Brampton

New roof

Went for 3 quotes and Krastins won on references. Glad I went with Jerry's company. Excellent work, good hard workers and a 2 day job with nothing but praise from me. I also asked one of his workers to do tiling on our kitchen back splash which also turned out really well and at a very fair price. Good work all around so I wanted to let others know.

Thanks Paul, appreciate the review & the referrals you've sent us! Looking forward to helping you with your deck in the near future!
Thank you,Jerry!

Melanie and Sean Imrie in Ajax
Melanie and Sean Imrie in Ajax
1 review Whitby, ON

We are very impressed with Jerry and his crew. He was very prompt, courteous and professional. We had our roof done by Jerry and his team. Jerry came out initially for a quote and explained everything in detail. It's obvious that he has worked very hard and is passionate about his workmanship and quality of service.

When we set a date for our roof to be completed, it was done in two days.

The work is excellent. Clean lines, all the singles are nice and flat with no show through. Excellent job on the valleys.

Besides all that, Jerry was concerned about making too much noise as I was on night shift at the time!

I would highly recommend Jerry and his team Thanks so much for the great work. Excellent people to deal with.

Murat in Whitby
Murat in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Owner Jerry was a great communicator. The guys who work for him were top notch. Very satisfied with the quality of the work. He even did extra work for me for free. Highly recommended.

Lee in Toronto
Lee in Toronto

Fantastic roof job

Jerry the owner is very knowledgable in home renovations. Very professional and very easy to deal with. The roofing job was done exactly when and how it was quoted. They have the best prices as I had several quotes.
Very satisfied all around. Have referred several of my friends to Krastins!!

davecarson in Oshawa
davecarson in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

We had Jerry come out to give us a quote since he had done quite a few roofs on our street. Jerry was very professional & thorough, not leaving out any details, he also gave us some educational information about installation methods & all other factors in which make a long lasting roof! His quality was above & beyond. I will be recommending these guys for years to come.
Thanks, Dave!

Looking for Roofing pros in Toronto?