Black Diamond Drywall Ltd.

Drywall Contractors
P.O. Box 713 Black Diamond AB T0L
HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Okotoks  >  Black Diamond Drywall Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Black Diamond Drywall Ltd.

1 review Okotoks, AB

I used him as my drywall taper in my basement renovation. They also textured the ceilings. They did the jod in a timely manner and good quality work. I also got them on a warehouse project and would use them again.

Job Price

Thanks for the review. Basement ceiling texture in Okotoks is our specialty!

Chet Laboucane
Black Diamond Drywall Ltd.

Jeff

I absolutely loved the craftsmanship and the attention to detail that Black Diamond Drywall put into my garage. It's warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Just loved it!! I recommend this place for anyone who needs proper drywalling!

Job Price

Glad to hear you're pleased with out work Jeff. Let us know when you're ready for the basement reno!
Chet Laboucane
Black Diamond Drywall serving Okotoks

Dave in Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

I needed some help finishing off a pretty standard basement reno. Black Diamond Drywall did a great job for a great price. The finished texture on my ceiling is perfect. Thanks Chet!

Job Price

Thanks Dave, it was our pleasure!

thom4444 in Black Diamond
1 review Simcoe County, ON

I hired this company last year to renovate my basement. They supplied quality work in a quick and professional manor at a reasonable price. I highly recommend this company's services.

Job Price

Thank you Tanya, you're the best!

More about Black Diamond Drywall Ltd.

We specialize in quality drywall finishing including; Insulating, boarding, taping, sanding & ceiling texture. Knockdown, Orange peel, stipple you name it. Call us for your free quote today!