Novelty Reno

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
4-18 Opal Court Toronto ON M9V 3N3

Review for Novelty Reno

Kitchen remodel

I hired novelty renovation to remodel my kitchen. Tariq came in and went over the scope of work in detail. Any additional costs were brought to my attention prior to being done, unlike previous contracting companies we had dealt with in the past. The guys involved in the work were always respectful and honest. I would hire them again knowing that these guys do no cut corners and did not get upset with me and my wife asking so many questions. Also they are always willing to help and go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Great job guys!!

-Phil and Marie (Vaughn)

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Toronto?