Bradford West Gwillimbury ON

Reviews for True North Landscaping & Construction

0 reviews Orillia, ON

Landscaping Side Yard

I absolutely love and appreciate the great work, professionalism, and promptness that True North Landscaping & Construction provides every time they do a job for me. They offer the whole package... the vision, the support, the follow through, and you know you're not being taken advantage of. I will always work with and recommend True North Landscaping & Construction.

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you. I look forward to the next one!

Brian p.
Brian p.
1 review Newmarket, ON

Landscaping & Construction

Joe did an amazing job on both our back and front garden retaining walls and we would highly recommend his services. He is very friendly and will offer suggestions if required. We will certainly call him for our next project.

Thank you very much for the review! It was a pleasure completing your project. I look forward to working with you again in the future.

2 reviews Innisfil, ON

Eganville

This was my 3rd landscaping project with True North. Joe agreed to travel from Simcoe county to Renfrew county to turn my backyard dreams into reality at my new house near Ottawa. I didn't even look for contractors in my area, Joe is just that good. He is able to take what is in my head and translate my vision into beautifully crafted, exquisite hardscapes that stand the test of time. Joe takes great pride in his work and it really shows, from the construction and material choice to the design, he doesn't take short cuts and cares about doing the job right. I am already planning landscaping project number 4 with True North!

Thank you for the great review! Always a pleasure working with you. I'm looking forward to the next project! See you next year.

Dan in Toronto
Dan in Toronto
2 reviews Barrie, ON

INCREDIBLE Service and Workmanship!

This rating is long overdue. Joe came and installed a beautiful stone patio and front walkway in July. He was very transparent with what he was doing and kept me informed every step of the way. He works hard and his attention to detail is on point.

He's also very accommodating. I think I changed my mind a couple times on a few things and he was always very good about it and patient with me.

The patio has become a major entertaining space for me and everyone always comments the first time they see it. A few of our neighbours even asked for his info (so you might be getting a few calls Joe).

If you're reading these reviews wondering if this is your guy, I'm telling you now it is. I did the same research beforehand too and what you read is true. He's also very reasonably priced. Highly recommended!

Thank you Dan for the kind words and amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you. I'm glad you're enjoying the new space with your family and friends. I look forward to any other project you may have for me and working with your nieghbour's in the future.

2 reviews Innisfil, ON

Backyard deck, walkway, mulch and gates

This was my second project with Joe and I am thrilled with the outcome. Joe's attention to detail, care and craftsmanship were evident every step of the way and the end result is beautiful. While there were no technical challenges, this project experienced Covid-19 related material supply issues and Joe was a master and hunting down what was needed to complete the job. He left no stone unturned to source materials and I am so grateful that he was able to complete it and I now get to enjoy my new backyard. Thank you Joe and your awesome crew of summer helpers.

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you again. I look forward to the 4 hour road trip to your new home to give it the TNLC landscaping makeover.

JANET DAVIS from Barrie
JANET DAVIS from Barrie
4 reviews Barrie, ON

Front entry paver repair

Joe from True North responded promptly to my request for a quote and completed the project quickly. The project involved replacement of some of the pavers in my exterior front entry. Joe did a excellent job in matching the existing pavers and regrading the pavers on the lower landing and stair. Joe was very professional and personable. I felt his pricing was reasonable for the amount of work that had to be completed. I would certainly recommend True North and would consider them for future projects.

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure to make your front steps look brand new again.

Pamela &.
Pamela &.
2 reviews Georgina, ON

Front Landing

Joe completed my garden wall and front landing about a year and a half ago and the work was excellent. I wanted the landing expanded so the gray area was lined up with my steps. This was something that Joe had explained to me originally but I did not heed his advice. Thankfully he returned and made the expansion for me. Joe is very meticulous and my landing looks like it was done this way from the beginning. Joe does excellent work and I highly recommend him.

Thank you for the great review! I look forward to working with you again on your backyard pool project.

Christopher in Toronto
Christopher in Toronto

Walkway

Built a beautiful pathway from front around to back of house. Solid craftsmanship that will last a longtime and gives a nice finished look. Dave and his crew were friendly and did a really great job.

Katie from Caledon
Katie from Caledon
0 reviews Georgina, ON

Front walkway

True North Landscaping provides friendly and professional service. They are on time and true to their quote. The work is very well done. We are very pleased with our walkway and would call them again for future work. We highly recommend True North Landscaping.

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new walkway.

0 reviews Georgina, ON

Front Patio

Joe/True North Landscaping and Construction did an awesome job on my front patio and Garden! After seeing his work at my parents house which was completed last year, I didn’t even bother getting other quotes. He’s honest, quick and finished on time! Thanks Joe!

Thank you for the review and the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new front patio.

More about True North Landscaping & Construction

True North Landscaping & Construction is a full service landscape company, providing hard and soft exterior landscaping, at a high level of quality craftsmanship.

With 17 years of experience in the landscaping field, you can rest assured that TNLC will deliver high performance, high standards and a great deal of integrity to your project.

We work together with you to bring your design ideas to a reality, within a stress free environment.

We are fully insured, provide written contracts and back up our work with multiple warranties.

Services provided:

Grading and Sodding
Interlocking patios and walkways
Flagstone
Tree and shrub planting

Fl

We are truly one of a kind and stand out above the rest!