True North Landscaping & Construction

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Outdoor Classroom

Our school wanted to install a useful outdoor classroom area that complemented the look and feel of the school. From design to execution, Joe was attentive to our needs and his vision aligned with ours. The materials suggested were great and the final product is something we frequently use and it looks great.

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you and creating the outdoor classroom. I'm glad that the school and students enjoy the space.

suzanne
suzanne
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Front garden landscaping

Joe did an amazing job translating my vision into this beautiful design. He offered guidance at each step and kept me fully informed regarding challenges, options, work plan and progress. He earned my trust quickly with his attention to detail and willingness to communicate openly. I can't wait to plant my new garden space in the spring

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you again.

Josh
Josh
0 reviews Georgina, ON

Hardscape, landscaping, outdoor stairs, flagstone, interlocking brick.

Joe delivered on everything he promised and more. Right from the first day when he showed up early to work we knew that we were I'm good hands. He claimed to be a perfectionist on our initial consult, he wasn't joking. I've had bad experiences before and It's hard to trust somebody with such a substantial sum of money, but Joe has restored my faith in the contracting world. Beautiful work, reasonable price, nothing but love over here.

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you. Another vision and creative idea brought to life. Look forward to working with you next season.

Thanks,

Parking Pad Installation

After completing a much larger job of rebuilding an extension and creating a flagstone patio and fire pit with a new pergola in 2016, we invited Joe back to create a parking pad. We didn't even ask for quotes from competitors because we love his work so much! Creating a parking pad was bittersweet for me. It meant digging up a garden I'd nurtured for years. But Joe was great! He even transplanted the mature Japanese maple that was in our front yard to our neighbour's backyard! He was able to source the stone I was after (he ended up finding reclaimed cobblestones from the TTC, which worked with the history of our house while achieving the overall look I wanted). He worked closely with us at each step to ensure we were on the same page and he worked within the guidelines set by the city (no easy feat!). When we parked on the pad for the first time, the stones didn't move at all. This parking pad is built to last! Our neighbours have all been watching the transformation closely and one has already requested Joe.
We'll definitely have him back for our next project.

Kim

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure creating
your vision and working with you again. I'm looking forward to your next project.

leonardspagnola
leonardspagnola
0 reviews , ON

Backyard landscaping

Our experience with Joe and his team from True North Landscaping was outstanding. We started with an idea to create a backyard that was not typical. We wanted it to be natural and feature different areas of interest along a pathway. Joe delivered!! Shows up on time, works hard and keeps the customer engaged through all stages of the job. Joe was also able to secure supplies that went beyond our expectations. His contacts with suppliers (who also enjoy working with Joe) delivered quality supplies that made our backyard "pop". If you are a homeowner looking for quality work at an affordable pricing give Joe at True North Landscaping a call....you will not be disappointed!!

Leonard and Rita!!

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you both. Enjoy your new space!

Karen
Karen

Backyard renovation

As the before pictures show, our backyard became a space that was overgrown and unsafe for our three young girls. We brought Joe in to repair a deck, fill in ponds, and re-sod the lawn. Joe was satisfied with the existing frame of the deck, so we worked together to come up with a new design to suit our needs. For the duration of the project, Joe communicated his ideas and plans with us on a daily basis. He gave helpful suggestions, and was open to changes we made along the way. The project took longer than anticipated (mostly due to bad weather), however Joe made up for lost time on weekends. He kept the site clean and safe which was very important to us and our family. Thank you Joe, to you and your team, for all of your hard work!

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure completing this project for you. Enjoy the new yard.

TNLC

Pamela &.
Pamela &.
1 review Georgina, ON

Stone wall in garden and landing plus stone wall around tree

Joe was great, gave us exactly what we asked for. He is a very hard worker and very knowlegable about his craft. He showed up when he said he would and always kept his workspace clean. Our front entrance and garden look amazing. We will hopefully have Joe back to reno a bathroom and in the Spring do some stonework in the backyard. Very highly recommend!

Thank you for the kind words. I'm looking forward to working with you again.

Krista V.
Krista V.
1 review Barrie, ON

Landscaping and stone work

Excellent first class service from a first class company! Creative and effective stone work and landscaping ideas implemented to update the front entrance landscaping..
Thank you for everything and all you did on this project Joe! I look forward to your creativity and excellent work ethic on the up and coming other projects at the “Burton House”!

Thank you for the review. Your kind words are appreciated. I look forward to the upcoming projects at the "Burton House". It was a pleasure working with you.

Mike
Mike
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Stone Patio

This was the second job that Joe from TNLC had completed for me over the years and just like first he did a great job with our backyard patio. The wall looks amazing and completes the space. Joe always kept us involved when minor changes came up and he was very easy to work with. He’s hard working and meticulous. I’d recommend Joe for your next landscaping project.

Thank you for the review. Your kind words are appreciated. It was a pleasure bringing this vision to life.

sabrina i.
sabrina i.
1 review , ON

Front walkway landscaping

Amazing work, would absolutely recommend True North Landscaping and Construction to someone. Professional, hard working and knowledgeable.

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

More about True North Landscaping & Construction

True North Landscaping & Construction is a full service landscape company, providing hard and soft exterior landscaping, at a high level of quality craftsmanship.

With 17 years of experience in the landscaping field, you can rest assured that TNLC will deliver high performance, high standards and a great deal of integrity to your project.

We work together with you to bring your design ideas to a reality, within a stress free environment.

We are fully insured, provide written contracts and back up our work with multiple warranties.

Services provided:

Grading and Sodding
Interlocking patios and walkways
Flagstone
Tree and shrub planting

Fl

We are truly one of a kind and stand out above the rest!