MacPlow

Sucheta Varma in Ottawa
Sucheta Varma in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Snow Removal Service

I have used Macplow for 3 years now and I only have praises for their service. Timely, reliable, thorough and well-priced. Great people to deal with and fantastic service. Would definitely recommend!

Thank you very much for the great recommendation Sucheta. We take a lot of pride in your words and our work in Findlay Creek. As Always we look forward to serving you and your family again this season! I will pass this along to all the team as they will appreciate it as much as i do.

Miguel in Ottawa
Miguel in Ottawa
1 review , ON

Snow Clearing

First time I've hired a company as I was warned of how unreliable, limited to clearing times per year and overall not worth the money to hire a company.
Nothing but reliable service from MacPlow, as they would show up and clear all the snow properly, and come back usually with 30 minutes of City Snow crews blocking you in at the end of driveway to clear driveway again.
Great job guys....

Thank you Miguel For the great review of our service. We really appreciate your recommendation to others looking for a snow removal in Findlay Creek. I am very happy you were pleased with your service and our efforts to stay on top of the city plows. See you next winter! I will make sure to share this review with our team!

Sonya in Gloucester
Sonya in Gloucester

Snow Removal Service

Super impressed with this company! Great group of guys who took really good care of our driveway. They came when we didn't even expect them to and not once did we have to worry or think about the snow. I will be renewing with them for next year and I highly recommend them.

Hi Sonya, Appreciate the kind words and great review. We really work hard to always make sure we are reliable and worry free when it comes to serving our clients. We really look forward to serving you and your family next season!
I will pass this along to all of the crew as they appreciate it as-well.

Private User reviews , ON

Snow removal

Amazing! Great job, great customer service, professional staff and always on time. MacPlow is the one you need to call. Never think twice they will not disappoint.

Thanks for the great review! Always makes me happy to see our clients satisfied with our service and willing to recommend us to others in Findlay Creek. I will share your thoughts with everyone at Macplow.

thanks

Private User reviews Wasaga Beach, ON

Snow Removal

These guys are amazing. Even last year with the substantial snow falls exceeding typical snow removal limits, MacPlow always managed to keep our driveway clear, sometimes coming back multiple times after a snow storm, and never charged any extra fees like some of the other companies do.
These guys are honest, friendly and dependable. The fact that they purely focus on the Findlay Creek Community gave us the reassurance that the job will always get done on time by what feels like a close friend. I've recommended MacPlow to many of our neighbours and will continue to do so in the future. Looking forward to seeing you guys again this year. Thank you for everything!

Hello, Thank you for the great review. I really appreciate the great recommendation. Thank you for also bringing up the point of our no snow limit policy. I am happy to know our clients appreciated the fact that we did not charge any extra for the crazy winter we had last season. I and our crew look forward to serving you and your family this season and want to thank you for recommending us to your neighbors and friends in Findlay Creek.

Kevin in Beeton
Kevin in Beeton
2 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Look no further than MACPLOW for your snow removal services.

I have used 3 different snow removal companies since moving to Findlay Creek. This company surpassed my expectations by far and was better than their competition by far. The driveway was cleared of snow by the time I left the house every morning at 7:30 and when the city plows went by and filled in the end of the driveway Macplow was by soon afterwards clearing it again. Their service is excellent and I would recommend them 100 percent. I will be a returning customer next year knowing that their level of service was far better than anyone I have had previously.

Thank you Kevin for the great recommendation and review. I will send this out to our crew to read as I know they will appreciate it as much as I do. We look forward to having you back next season and hope you and your family have a wonderful summer!

Best Regards,

Gilles&Kelly in
Gilles&Kelly in

Snow Removal

A big shout out to the MACPLOW company. What an absolute pleasure to get up and not have to worry about the laneway being cleared. We are on a corner lot in Findlay Creek and have been plowed in so many times, I just so appreciated the efficient, early, and professional service into April! Thank you we will be requesting your help next season. Highly recommended.

Hey Gilles and Kelly, We are very proud that you have wrote us such a great recommendation. This winter saw many records breaking snow fall accumulations and back to back event days. We are very proud to have met your expectations through such a difficult season! We look forward to serving you and others in Findlay Creek for many seasons to come! Have a great summer!

Brian and Marika in Ottawa
Brian and Marika in Ottawa

2016-2017 snow removal

This was our first year in Findlay Creek and we were so fortunate to sign on with Chris and his crew. This was one of the worst winters, with tons of snow, freezing rain and crazy temperature swings. The MacPlow team was fantastic. Professional, organized and focussed on their customers. Our laneway and walkway were always cleared. A huge relief for us between travelling and long work hours. No worries about the City plow blocking the lane with a windrow, because Chris would be right behind them to clear it. Kudos to MacPlow for such great service during this really challenging winter! We highly recommend the company for the best service in snow removal.

Thank you Brian and Marika for writing such a positive recommendation for our service. Our shoveling team defiantly had their work cut out for them this season! I will pass on your feedback to them as i know it will be very much appreciated. We look Forward to serving you and your family for many season to come.

Ric on Helen Rapp Way in Ottawa
Ric on Helen Rapp Way in Ottawa

Snow Removal

We recently moved to Findlay Creek and signed with MacPlow. We found them to be the best snow removal service we have ever dealt with. Our driveway was always cleared first thing in the morning and kept clean throughout the day. This has been an very snowy season and we were extremely happy not to have to worry about the snow. We would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a snow removal service.

Thank you Ric for the great review.
With your street being new construction in Findlay Creek and the lane-ways still being gravel and unfinished, It was really nice to read your thoughts on our service this season. We truly look forward to growing with the community and serving you and your family for many season to come.

Koreich in Ottawa
Koreich in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Snow Removal made so much easier

This has been our second year with this company and the service is so great you feel that a family member is taking care of you. No wonder that we are getting such an excellent service. This year we didn't even have to shovel after the snow was removed by Chris, one of the owners. This company makes you feel you are a special person by always making sure you are satisfied with the service they are giving you and ensuring that you are always happy. I would recommend this great company to everyone who doesn't need to worry about snow removing no matter how harsh the winter weather is.

Thank you Koreich.
It has been our pleasure to serve you and your family. We had one heck of a winter and to receive such a personal and positive review makes everyone here at MacPlow very proud and appreciated. We look forward to serving you for many seasons to come.

Best Regards,

More about MacPlow

Residential snow removal for the Findlay Creek area. visit us at www. macplow. com
Looking for Snow Removal pros in Ottawa?