Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for Handyman Painting Toronto

dcgiannone
dcgiannone

home renovation

Our dream home came to life with handy man painting. Very meticulous and professional work. flawless painting work, new floors and my new staircase simply wow!! What an incredible customer experience, during and after completion

Thank you for your business and the review.

maurizio s.
maurizio s.

Repair water damage kitchen ceiling ,Remove and replace baseboards main floor, paint main floor, remove and replace hardwood floor on the main level.

Ted and his crew were very professional and finished the job on time . My wife and I were very happy with the final result and we definitely recommend Handyman Painting Toronto to family and friends.

Thank you for your business and the review Maurizio.

Cory
Cory

Replastering of my living room ceiling and dining room walls.

The team did a beautiful job on the living room ceiling that was previously a 1920's cracked and uneven mess. It now looks stunning with the smooth finish and new potlights. The dining room wall had a very unsightly bulge in it and the team sanded it down and feathered it to hide the flaw. The finished product looks great. The team was easy to work with as they were flexible in their approach and worked around other contractors. I appreciated that they cleaned up after they scraped and sanded. They got rid of the popcorn ceiling in the entrance way which was thick with oil based paint. Hooray. I am very pleased with all the plastering and priming they did. I would hire them again.

Thank you for your business and the review Cory.

Haris in Richmond Hill
Haris in Richmond Hill

Honest and Sincere

Ted and his team were absolutely phenomenal. They came in on time every day and were a friendly presence. It was a joy to have them in our home. When it came to the actual work, Ted went above and beyond all of our expectations. The paint was very well done and looks phenomenal in every single room. When we encountered a problem, Ted suggested the most affordable solution that was in our best interest. He had the opportunity to recommend a more expensive solution but he considered our needs above everything else. I would highly recommend this sincere, honest, and hard-working team to everyone.

Thank you for your business and the review Haris.

kjjmunro from Stouffville
kjjmunro from Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Exterior clean up and painting

Ted was amazing! He came to my house .. assessed it and gave me a quote for painting the exterior of the house and our garage/shed. He went over and above sanding, repairing, filling and then priming and painting! I would highly recommend Ted!!

Karen

Thank you for your business and the review.

More about Handyman Painting Toronto

Handyman Painting is a full service company offering you the following.

*****

PAINTING, MAINTENANCE, REPAIRS, IMPROVEMENTS & HANDYMAN for Residential & Commercial projects.
Servicing the Greater Toronto Area, York Region & Durham Region. With over 10 years of experience we offer exceptional service and reasonable rates.

*****

We supply you with best from painters, hardwood & laminate flooring installers, staircase re-finishers, ceramic & porcelain tile & mosaic installers, drywallers & plasterers, smooth ceiling specialists, maintenance & handyman specialists.

*****

Free estimates within 24 hours.

Contact us for further details!