HB Pools

D. McGill in Cornwall
D. McGill in Cornwall
0 reviews Cornwall, ON

Excellent Service

Customer service at it's best! We were very impressed with the courtesy and efficiency of the team. From our initial phone call, to the Techs , to the follow up, everyone in this company has been a pleasure to deal with. We initially contacted them for patching repair and are now booked for a new liner.They will now be our "go to" for pool issues. Well done!!

Private User reviews Plantagenet, ON

Excellent service!!

HB Pool closed my pool in the Fall and opened it this Spring. Excellent and professional service. They don’t rush you and always take the time to answer your questions.

Anie

Diane
Diane
13 reviews Russell, ON

Pool closing

I used HB Pools because they are affiliated with the company I bought my new pool from. I had called earlier and spoken with some of their representatives and decided to give them a try. This was an EXCELLENT decision on my part. Their technicians are very professional and personable. Will definitely use them again in the spring when I open my pool.

Thank you for your kind works, we truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your family.
We're planning new positive changes to our service offering for 2017 which I'm sure you'll appreciate.
See you next spring!

More about HB Pools

HB Pools has been working hard to build a positive reputation amongst our clients. Although we work primarily with the installation, opening, closing and maintenance of residential pools, we do provide services, such as pool openings and pool closings for corporate pools. We take a lot of pride in doing ...