Hb Pools

Reviews for Hb Pools

Mojgan in Ottawa
Mojgan in Ottawa

Excellent Service

Marco from HB pools went above and beyond to make sure my concerns were addressed and our pool was running.
He was patient, caring, and attentive. He stayed as long as it was needed to fix the problem and to make sure everything is taken care of.
He taught me how to use the tools and never got tired of my questions as a new pool owner.
Thank you very much Marco. You are a great asset to your team and HB pool company.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Bad Company

Simply needed help opening our pool, said they would. Paid 800$ expecting that and chemicals for the summer. They dropped off unnecessary chemicals for our chlorine pool. Called and asked for the correct items, and they switch salt they had left, for chlorine tablet, but didn’t replace other incorrect items. After finally getting someone on the phone, we’ve been removed from the email list and still have chemicals we don’t need and an unopened pool. Safe to say I’m not happy and would highly recommend you find help anywhere else BUT HBPools.

Francis in Toronto
Francis in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

In-Ground Pool Repair

Over the winter my pool stairs cracked and the pool lost about 2 foot of water. The pool is 16yrs old so a new liner was needed which I wasn't surprised. My insurance company (COSECO) covered about half of this cost. After they remove the liner we discover that the skimmer had been leaking since day one and needed to be replaced as well as a portion of the wall in front of it. All in all this crew did an amazing job, very professional. The quote I got from them was in-line with the other 2 quotes I got but prefer to keep business local to me. Thank you so much.

MDussault in Gloucester
MDussault in Gloucester

Pool opening

The team of two men were very professional and thorough in opening our in-ground pool - Great job!

We highly recommend HB Pool for all your pool needs. We also highly recommend them for backyard pool designs/implementation.

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto
1 review Russell, ON

Pool opening

They came to open my pool today. Great friendly service, answered all my questions and gave me a overall operating schedule. We just moved here last fall so my first season with this pool. I would reccomend this company to anyone looking for great service. The company even delivered all my chemicals for the year prior to opening.

Scott McLean in Ottawa
Scott McLean in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Pool Opening, service and support.

HB Pools has been our trusted partner to maintain and service our pool for the past 5 years. The team is highly professional, honest and always on-schedule. I would strongly recommend the HB Pools Team to anyone requiring Pool Service / maintenance. A pleasure to deal with this team!!

john in Ottawa
john in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Pool Opening 2020

Great job as always, friendly staff .
staff communication was prompt and information was of very informative and relevant.
Staff arrived on time and service provided was done in a timely manner.

Martin in Cumberland
Martin in Cumberland

2020 Pool Opening

Very satisfied with the pool opening. Will use the pool closing service at the end of the season. Had requested some minor repairs, such as lights and tubing. Done without problems.

Thank you Martin! We truly appreciate your feedback.

A & A in Ottawa
A & A in Ottawa
2 reviews Plantagenet, ON

Inground pool closing (annual)

As in the past four years, I called HB to close my pool. The cost is $272 if the water is lowered otherwise, add another 70 (or so). Two guys come and it takes less than 30 min to complete. I would call to make the appt; dispatch would schedule it and confirm date/time; and would confirm other details. The other details in my case has always been the same: the vinyl lets go in two places (just slightly out of the track and about 4" in total width). In the past Dispatch confirms that while I am paying for an hour service the guys have lots of time to do this. Not so this year. One guy comes by, one full week earlier than booked, and informs me that the very small vinyl "repair" is an additional cost. The owners father informed me that it is an add'l $169 however, given my story of the past, he offered to lower it by $50. I cannot comment on the quality of their work but I can comment on customer service. While we can agree that service costs are real, their is a level of judgement and discretion that could have been exercised. I am very disappointed.
A C

Tim M in Plantagenet
Tim M in Plantagenet
2 reviews Plantagenet, ON

Re-sizing in-ground pool

HB Pool reduced the pool size to something more manageable (less heating and maintenance) and installed a new liner, in-ground stairs and over 240 square feet of reinforced concrete decking, after removing 500 square feet of old cement decking. The crew was very friendly and put down about 100' of plywood on the lawn so that the Bobcat would not damage our grass or garden. The guys were very professional and always showed up when they said they would and left the job-site clean and safe every night. The site needed about 8 loads of dirt to back-fill the old hole and to level everything out and now looks great. (see photos of first and last day of work) We are very pleased and will likely use HB from now on when closing up for the winter.

More about Hb Pools

HB Pools has been working hard to build a positive reputation amongst our clients. Although we work primarily with the installation, opening, closing and maintenance of residential pools, we do provide services, such as pool openings and pool closings for corporate pools. We take a lot of pride in doing quality work, and our past customers are our best references–their referrals keep us busy all season long.