Murdock Construction

Murdock Construction

Reviews for Murdock Construction

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Great job by Murdock Construction during last winter for our main bathroom renovation, starting with early support with our design needs. Project included demolition, large porcelain floor and wall tiles, expanded new glass shower and free standing tub. The reno was done on time with friendly workers, good organization with materials and suppliers, daily cleanup, and very good installation from the plumbing and electrical contractors. Will recommend to others.

Lynne in Ottawa
Lynne in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Great home renos!

Thomas and his team did an amazing job of transforming a few rooms in our house for us. In particular, Thomas had a keen eye for creating an amazing stone fireplace wall we love that is the focal point of our new family room and he had great ideas for making the space our own while staying in our budget. The crew was always on time, friendly, and did an awesome job of leaving things super tidy when they left for the day. I absolutely recommend Murdock Construction Inc for your next home project!

Michelle from Gloucester
Michelle from Gloucester
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen Backsplash

We hired Murdock Construction to complete our kitchen backsplash. We provided the tiles, and they supplied everything else (we were able to chose grout color). Thomas explained the reasoning for choosing one product over an other and provided me with assurance that he could complete the job well. I am a very picky customer and was sure to tell him ahead of time and he insured me that quality was what he wants his company known for.

Final product is fantastic, do me on time AND by far the least expensive out of the quotes I got! We have other projects coming down the line and will definitely be calling this company!

Looking for General Contractors pros in Ottawa?