Young Guns Roofing Ltd

Edmonton AB T5T 5X2
Young Guns Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Young Guns Roofing Ltd

Roof Installation

Brad and his team are fantastic! They finished our roof very quickly, even with the crazy rain Edmonton has been having. He gave us his honest opinion on what was needed on the day of our home inspection (saying some was fine to leave as is) and installed our new roof the week of our move in. Their prices are excellent, too! Highly recommend Young Guns if you want a trustworthy and hardworking group for your roof install.

Thankyou very much for choosing our company and taking the time to leave some feedback

Christa in Sherwood Park
Christa in Sherwood Park
0 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Garage roof

Excellent workmanship and clean up was amazing!! Friendly and very professional, would definitely use them again. Communication was impeccable and quote was very fair. Highly recommend them!! Speedy but precise service.

Once again Thankyou very much for your business and we look forward to working for you and your friends in the future .

Marilyn in Canmore
Marilyn in Canmore
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Communication excellent with an excellent unquote. I found the install and after install Clean up excellent. Product and workmanship very high quality. We also chose this company as they had insurance

Thankyou very much . Your feedback is appreciated and helps us exceed in every aspect . It was a pleasure serving you

starchy26 in Lake District
starchy26 in Lake District
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Brad was very professional and we enjoyed working with him. He got back to us super quick, gave advice thought out our selection process, and gave us a very reasonable price for the job. With no hidden costs and everything included in the price made it a very easy and enjoyable process. Would HIGHY recommend Brad and his crew if looking to get your roof completed. Thanks agian Brad for everything and it was a pleasure to work with you.

Dean and Chantel

Thankyou very much for taking the time to leave some customer feedback. We are extremely pleased to have met and exceeded your expectations.

Aaron J in Edmonton
Aaron J in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Excellent Roofing Job!

Brad and his crew arrived bright and early and worked tirelessly throughout the work day. They did a tremendous job, the new roof looks great, and Brad communicated what was being done along the way. Competitive pricing and Brad stuck to the quote (no hidden or unforeseen costs). Highly recommended!

Thankyou very much for your choosing our company .

maarlyn in Edmonton
maarlyn in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Young Guns crew rates are very reasonable for the great quality of work the do. The entire crew was prompt, professional and very polite. The communication from start to finish was flawless. The yard clean up was consistent and through. Great finished job.

Thankyou very much for taking the time to leave some customer feedback . We appreciate your business and support

Daryl in Spruce Grove
Daryl in Spruce Grove
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

House with attached garage

Having previous experience with Brad and Young Guns Roofing having re-shingled my Parents home, from that I had referred two of my neighbors to Young Guns as well. When it came time to have the roof on my home re-shingled, of course I used Young Guns Roofing! (I did have a couple of other companies provide estimates for comparison, but for reasons other than cost, I rejected those companies). The Quote was accurate, and when time to start the project, Brad and his crew were prompt, professional, and courteous. The did a fantastic job on my roof, including daily cleanup. The project took three days due to size. I highly recommend Young Guns Roofing!

Thankyou very much for your business

Chris and Georgina in Edmonton
Chris and Georgina in Edmonton

HOUSE AND GARAGE SHINGLES

Brad was recommended to us by a family friend who was very impressed with his work. We had a complete re-shingling of house, garage including all venting, ice dams, repair of wooden surface where rotten and underlay. The crew was prompt, polite/courteous, hardworking and very professional. They also did a great job of cleaning up when the job was complete. His quote was competitive and my wife and I strongly recommend him to anyone reading this review. It is an understatement to say we are very very happy with Young Guns.

Thankyou very much for taking time out of your busy schedule to leave some feedback . I'm thrilled that we have exceeded your expectations

Jessy in Edmonton
Jessy in Edmonton

Roof

Called young guns roofing for a quote on replacing and repairing a leak on my roof... after discussing a great price with brad I decided to go through with the repairs.. the showed up nice and early,repaired and cleaned up everything in one day great company would recommend to all friends or family.

Thankyou very much for your business

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

New roofing for garage and house

Young Guns Roofing was recommended to me by neighbors. Brad’s quote was clear about the work to be done and the crew that came to do the job were a very organized team and fast on doing quality work. They did an excellent cleanup. I highly recommend Young Guns Roofing.

Thankyou very much for choosing our business

Looking for Roofing pros in Edmonton?