S&P Construction Ltd

Reviews for S&P Construction Ltd

clearimages
clearimages

Fence

We replaced a 25+ yr fence in older established neighbourhood with some unique challenges. While S&P was not the lowest of estimates, Sterling provided sensible solutions to removal and design solutions for new fence installation. He gave the most confidence that his crew could provide professional work with minimal disruption to ours and our neighbors yards. His crew lived up their billing and the work was done in a timely manner even with a few rain delays.

Thank for the review Craig. It was a pleasure to work with you. Making those custom post to concrete adapters was a new thing for us. But I wanted to come up with a solution to a common Problem that we run into, fence over concrete. I hope you enjoy your new fence for another 25 years. Please give us a call, if you need any of our other services

tdrapati
tdrapati
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

New fence

What are you looking for in a fence? Quality, strength, looks, durability? Those are important to me and our neighbors.
S&P delivered what we wanted. I have never seen a stronger fence. It looks really good from both sides. This fence will a very long time.
Then there is the quality part. I am very picky with the above mentioned items. This crew knows what they are doing. They use quality products the right way. An overall smart build.

I checked out other contractors. Asked the same questions. Tried to see if they would cut corners on the construction.
S&P is top notch. Sterling and his crew would not take the easy way to do the job. They have high standards and they adhere to them.

Thanks teddy. It was a real pleasure to work with you. You do have high standards and I'm happy to hear that my crew delivered. I truly am lucky to have those guys on my team.
Ps.. Thanks for all the info on vines.. Mine are doing better.

Swish D.
Swish D.

Concrete work fence build

Very professional, great workmanship.....quality is great!! They are doing all of our projects going forward.

Thanks for the great review Susheel. It's been a pleasure working with you and swish developments. You guys put a lot of attention to the details and it pushes me and my crew to perform to our best and grow.

anneprice132
anneprice132
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Fence and concrete path

We needed to have an old fence taken down and a path that sloped toward the house removed and replaced. Both the fence team and the paving team did an excellent job. They were hard working and courteous. Thanks guys! I am very happy.

Thank you Anne.
Of all the jobs we did this year, yours was one of the most important. Your fence was falling over, your sidewalk was draining all the water run off towards your house. It was only a matter of time before you started having water issues in your basement. I'm super happy that we got to help with your projects. Please give us a call if you ever need more work done.

djcorazza
djcorazza

Fence construction

Job done on time and with attention to detail, also communication throughout the project was very good.

Thank you for the review Dino. It was a pleasure to work with you. Enjoy that back yard.

Kathy S in Edmonton
Kathy S in Edmonton

Deck and fencing

My husband and I decided to redo our back yard. Sterling came and provided a quote with wonderful ideas and we were off. We had our fence redone, a new deck (much larger) and a place for our hot tub. We also had our yard regraded. We are on a pie lot so this is a big project. Sterling was always accessible and the project was completed on time. I was very happy with their work!!! Would hire them again!!!

Thank you Kathy.. Your project was a lot of fun. You were very easy to work with and had a clear vision on what you wanted as a end product. You were very understand and patient while my guys did all the work. From dealing with Atco gas, pipe line, hottub, permits.. I wish all my clients were as great as you and Dave.. :)

New Fence

S & P is a great company that not only gave me a fair price and an amazing product, but also worked with me and came up with solutions when challenges arised. Professional, great workmanship and definitely recommended.

I'm glad we could be part of your building process. Please let us know if you ever need our services again

More about S&P Construction Ltd

Edmonton top fence and deck builders and developers, S&P Construction. The professional deck and fence builder in Edmonton, St. Albert and area. We are one of the best fence and deck companies in the city of Edmonton, who develop and install wooden and composite decks, wooden and vinyl fences. You ...