Wonder Glass

Mirrors & Glass
HomeStars  >  Mirrors & Glass in Toronto  >  Wonder Glass
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Wonder Glass

G. F.

Bit late in posting this review, but still very pleased with the final product. I get many compliments on the shower door.
Alex was prompt in replying to my initial request for a quote and patient in exploring the various options (hinges, handles etc). The final quote was very reasonable vs. competitors, allowing for more expensive hardware to be installed.
The installation was neat. After bemoaning having to redo the shoddy silicon work of the plumbers, Alex kindly left a silicon tube and blade with lots of advice on how best to remove and reapply silicon.
I will use him again for future shower/glass needs.

Jason in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Alex did a fantastic job for us. Our shower door was custom made very quickly and installed perfectly. Alex went out of his way to tailor all appointments to our schedule (including weekend), something many competitors are not willing to do. Alex's customer service was fantastic, following up 3 days after installation. Thoroughly recommend Wonder Glass, won't hesitate to use them again.

Job Price

Alex and his associate provided us with a quality product at an excellent price. His work is fast clean and professional with the customer's satisfaction in mind. We highly recommend him and Wonder Glass and we will be calling him back for more work.

Venessa in Toronto GTA

Alex was very professional and easy to communicate with.
He took the time to explain everything to me and answer all my questions.
He was punctual and kept to his predicted timelines.
I've already referred Wonder Glass to a few of my friends and will be using them again on my upcoming renovation project.

Job Price

Thank you very much Venessa for your review. We can not wait to work with you again.

Evgueni in Toronto
1 review Aurora, ON

Alex and his team installed 2 new glass showers with doors in our house. Team did very good job. In 2 weeks everything was done. We are happy with their job and recommend this company.

Job Price

Your feedback is very important for us. Thank you very much Evgueni.

Kelly in Toronto

I requested three quotes for a new shower door and chose to work with Wonderglass for three reasons: Responsiveness, Reviews and Price.

Alex came to the home and provided us with an option that was cost effective and reasonably priced. The door was installed within 2 weeks of the original contact. I would recommend Alex to anybody looking for great quality and efficient service.

Hi Kelly,
We are very pleased that we worked for you. Your satisfaction - is our main and only goal.
Sincerely,

Amanda in North York

I have called Wonderful Glass company to make the tabletop for my antique table. They have good customer service, Alex has explained all the options very clearly. A week later he came and installed the tabletop. I am very satisfied with their service.

Amanda,

Thank you for this positive review. We are very happy to know you are enjoying your tabletop.

Best regards,

Vivian in Toronto

Wonderglass company has installed five shower doors in our new house. Guys did incredible job with each shower, work was done within 2 business days, which is impressive. We would for sure recommend this company.

Job Price

Thank you very much for the feedback. We wish you all the best.

Gib a.

Alex Foster at Wonder Glass provided two large wall sized bevilled glass bathroom mirrors in our home. He was very professional, measured with a laser for accuracy, requested no down payment and delivered in two weeks as promised and their price was reasonable. We highly recommend this company for all your glass and mirror installations.

Job Price

We appreciate your feedback. We are always trying to do everything on time!
Thank you very much. Our gift is on its way.

Lauren in Toronto

Alex is fabulous. We called him because we needed a mirrored wall for a workout room, and a mirror in our powder room. We needed the job done quickly since we were moving in a week later. Alex responded right away and came by to take precise laser measurements. He got everything done quickly in advance of the tight deadline and his prices were much more reasonable than any other company I contacted. He is lovely and the job was done perfectly. Highly recommend!

Job Price

We appreciate your coments Laurene. We are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service.
Best regards,

More about Wonder Glass

Wonder Glass is a company which can help you to bring your home on next level in a short term.
We offer
-frameless showers
-glass railings
-office partitions
-glass doors and walls
-mirrors
We provide written contract. Call us to get a free estimate.