Averax Group

Reviews for Averax Group

Max in
Max in

Waterproofing

When we got our basement flooded, the guys from Averax were first one to respond. Their representative came few hours later, found the leak and quoted the job. Their price was a bit higher comparing to other companies, but the quote itself was better. Everything was done as promised, on time and right before the heavy rain. Very happy with their service.

Marks in North York
Marks in North York

Waterproofing

I contacted a company in regards to water proofing project , all the information was given to me and explained in such simple explanation which I could understand and be informative about what is being done , the service was beyond amazing and the price was very reasonable and the quality of the work exceeded my expectations , great service and proffesionalism was splendid ! I would recommend this company to any people interested in doing water proofing

It is very important for us to know that our work is valued by our customers. Thank you very much for leaving us a feedback!
Best regards,

Averax Group team!

richardnarine.rs in Toronto
richardnarine.rs in Toronto

Tightening a shower glass hinge

Shower glass door would not close due to hinge coming loose. Alex said he could tighten for $100 which I was fine with - that covered coming to my house and tightening the hinge. He spent 5 minutes tightening and was done. Asked if there was anything wrong with the hinge and he said "No". 2 weeks later it came loose again and when contacted he advised he was too busy to "help me". Did not offer another date or say when things calm down he would help. I would like to add that this shower was custom built 2 years ago. Now there may be an issue with the hinge, I am not ruling that out as a possibility, but when Alex was in my home he did not mention any problems with the hinge upon inspection. I am most disappointed in the fact that he is unwilling to even come and look at the shower door or make an attempt to help one of his customer's out. No problem when it came to taking a $100 payment for a 5 minute job, but completely reluctant to come back and spend another 5 minutes when the hinge came loose two weeks later. Still have all the text messages outlining his unwillingness to help. Disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to add that Alex has refunded $50 out of the $100 for the service call. This came about later on in the day - something is better than nothing. Will be on the hunt to get someone else to look and take care off my shower glass hinge issue.

Thank you very much for your feedback Richard. I am sorry to hear that you have problems with your door again.
It seems that you are very angry on me now. I will try to explain my side of the story below. I hope you will understand and things will calm down.

1) MAKING 100$ FOR A 5 MINUTE JOB - We need to charge 100$ for the service call. We are not able to foresee how long it will take us to fix the problem. Sometimes it takes 2 minutes, sometimes 4 hours. Also, it is very hard to adjust the glass door without breaking it. The new one costs about 150$. I think 100$ is a reasonable price.
2) HINGES COME LOOSE AGAIN - As I checked my notes it turned out that the hinges were fine for one month, from the day I fixed them, to the day you have contacted me again. We are also unable to give any warranties on fixing someone else job. From my expertise the hinges were in good condition when I was adjusting them. It was also shown by the fact that they were holding the door after I left for a full month.
3) UNWILLING TO HELP - Customer service and quality of the work, were the most important things for me from the time I opened the business. Right now I am operating few businesses and I still value this things the most! I told you to find someone else, because it was better decision than to live few weeks without the shower. I felt very bad because I couldn't help you and that is why I offered you 50% back.

Richard thank you again for your review. This will be a good lesson for me and I am very happy that I gained this experience. Please excuse me for the inconvenience. I wish you all the best and I am sure you already fixed this small issue of your life. If no, please feel free to contact me, right now I am able to help you and will be more than happy to do so!

Nicholas Rosaci in Toronto
Nicholas Rosaci in Toronto
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Concrete Walkway

I hired Averax to take out our old walkway that was full of cracks and to pour a new one. The guys were kind enough to work around my schedule as I wanted to have the job done while I took the family on vacation. The wife and I were very pleased with the work when we got back! Will call them when we need more work done!!!

Thank you so much for the kind words Nicholas.
Your review is very important for us. we are very happy that you like our work.

bfloyd in Boston
bfloyd in Boston

Waterproofing

Few weeks ago our tenants complained about a small leak in the basement. We called few companies and decided to go with Averax because they seemed more trustworthy and their price was reasonable.

Thank you very much for your review. We were happy to help you with your problem as fast as we can. You can always call us if you need more help!

Vladimir in Toronto
Vladimir in Toronto

Custom wall mirrors

We wanted to have wall mirrors at our house entrance and Alexandr from Wonder Glass gave us good advice and made the whole process of ordering and installation very easy. We are very happy with the result and will likely contact them in the future for other projects for our renovations.

It was pleasure to work with you. We wish you all the best.

Noel Ou-Tim in Richmond hill
Noel Ou-Tim in Richmond hill
8 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Install new glass shower and door

Alex and his team were excellent in their service and pricing! They were able to help us with selection and pricing of their products, providing accurate time-frames for shipping and installation. They were courteous and efficient when installing the shower, and execution was totally seamless. I would not hesitate to use their services again (which we may do shortly) or recommend to others. Extremely well done Alex !!!!

Thank you very much for your feedback. It is very important for us to get our customers satisfied with our work.

Glass railing

We had two indoor glass railings done in our house. Alex and team did a great job and at a reasonable price. They were also quite accommodating to our schedule.

It was pleasure for us to work with a client like you.
We wish you all the best.

Best regards,
Alex

Alex Vujic from Caledon
Alex Vujic from Caledon
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Glass Enclosure - Basement Landing

Perfect team for any job! Alex and the team were punctual, honest, precise and fair with the entire experience. We had our basement landing enclosed with glass and Alex worked with us to find the best design that would suit our needs and expectations alike. The price was fair and very competitive and the install was timely, and very clean. We highly recommend Wonder Glass to anyone! We will definitely be calling Alex again when it comes time to enclose our bath tub and shower.

Thank you Alex. Your review was very important for us.
We hope to work with you on your next projects.

Peter Dritsas in Brampton
Peter Dritsas in Brampton

Shower Glass

Alex and his team were perfect for the job! Precise measurements, very clean work area, good attitudes and overall great quality product. I would recommend Wonder Glass with no hesitation. If you think you are picky, I am even more so trust these guys for any glass work that you need. The price was reasonable as well.

Thanks Alex!

thank you very much Peter for your review. it was pleasure for us to work for you.

More about Averax Group

Averax Group - company located in Toronto. Our crews are professionals with many years of experience in waterproofing and concrete services. Our quality is reached by the products that we use and by services that we provide. No matter what it is, a small backyard pad or basement underpinning, we will do it better than you expect.