Averax Group

lawrence365
lawrence365
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Interlocking driveway and steps

The Averax group did an outstanding job interlocking my driveway. The staff was very professional, and the job was done very efficiently. 10/10 would recommend to a friend.

mouzenidis.inc
mouzenidis.inc
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Basement waterproofing and grading

Very happy with the work this guys did at our home. No more leaks and the all backyard now slopes away from the house. Will reccomend them for sure!

It was pleasure to work for you. Thank you very much for this review.

Gil
Gil

Concrete work at rear of commercial property.

Averex was able to supply and install concrete to form a parking area as well as fill an existing coal chute opening into the building. Great work and would recommend to family and friends.

It is always pleasure to serve contractors like you Gil!
Thanks for your feedback!

wendy
wendy
1 review Pickering, ON

Built a below grade separate entrance

Alex was an outstanding professional. He is an intelligent, honourable and classy guy. He completed my project on time, on schedule and on budget. I highly recommend him and his company. His team were great guys to have on the project, they were kind to my elderly neighbor and tidy.

Thank you Wendy for your awesome review. We are always trying to help to other people. This gives us a lot of energy to run our projects.

Eubank in North York
Eubank in North York

Underpinning and waterproofing

Long story short - amazing work. Invan and his crew were always on time. Kept the work area clean all the time. Never got any complains from neighbors. Will recommend this guys for sure.

Thank you so much for kind words. We are always trying to keep the area clean as it safes a lots of time while we are working there.

Lee
Lee

Basement waterproofing and sump pump

Alex was very helpful and professional. We had one leak after his initial install but he came back and repaired it and we haven't had any leaks for months now. Good work!

Thank you very much for your feedback Lee. We are always taking responsibility for our mistakes.

Husunn in Bradford
Husunn in Bradford
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Basement waterproofing

My basement was always leaking, tried many times to fix it on my own with no success. Tried foam and injections, nothing worked. I knew it was time to hire professionals, after many quotes I've received, the one from Averax Group was the most attractive. Have gotten quality job done in a short period of time. Thank you.

It was pleasure to work for you Humo. So nice to hear that the problem is gone!
Lana from Averax Group

Marcello in North York
Marcello in North York

Waterproof

I am very satisfied with the work that was done to waterproof our basement. Complete the job on time. I will recommend this company to everyone who needs basement waterproofing.

Thank you so much for your review Marcello. We are very happy that you like our work.
Wish you all the best.
Lana

Max in
Max in

Waterproofing

When we got our basement flooded, the guys from Averax were first one to respond. Their representative came few hours later, found the leak and quoted the job. Their price was a bit higher comparing to other companies, but the quote itself was better. Everything was done as promised, on time and right before the heavy rain. Very happy with their service.

We are always trying to help as fast as possible and we keep our words. Thank you for your feedback.
Alex

Marks in North York
Marks in North York

Waterproofing

I contacted a company in regards to water proofing project , all the information was given to me and explained in such simple explanation which I could understand and be informative about what is being done , the service was beyond amazing and the price was very reasonable and the quality of the work exceeded my expectations , great service and proffesionalism was splendid ! I would recommend this company to any people interested in doing water proofing

It is very important for us to know that our work is valued by our customers. Thank you very much for leaving us a feedback!

Averax Group team!

More about Averax Group

Averax Group - company located in Toronto. Our crews are professionals with many years of experience in basement waterproofing and concrete services. Our quality is reached by the products that we use and by services that we provide. No matter what it is, a small backyard pad or basement underpinning, we will do it better than you expect.