Averax Group

mouzenidis.inc
mouzenidis.inc
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Basement waterproofing and grading

Very happy with the work this guys did at our home. No more leaks and the all backyard now slopes away from the house. Will reccomend them for sure!

It was pleasure to work for you. Thank you very much for this review.

Gil
Gil

Concrete work at rear of commercial property.

Averex was able to supply and install concrete to form a parking area as well as fill an existing coal chute opening into the building. Great work and would recommend to family and friends.

It is always pleasure to serve contractors like you Gil!
Thanks for your feedback!

wendy
wendy
1 review Pickering, ON

Built a below grade separate entrance

Alex was an outstanding professional. He is an intelligent, honourable and classy guy. He completed my project on time, on schedule and on budget. I highly recommend him and his company. His team were great guys to have on the project, they were kind to my elderly neighbor and tidy.

Thank you Wendy for your awesome review. We are always trying to help to other people. This gives us a lot of energy to run our projects.

Eubank in North York
Eubank in North York

Underpinning and waterproofing

Long story short - amazing work. Invan and his crew were always on time. Kept the work area clean all the time. Never got any complains from neighbors. Will recommend this guys for sure.

Thank you so much for kind words. We are always trying to keep the area clean as it safes a lots of time while we are working there.

Lee
Lee

Basement waterproofing and sump pump

Alex was very helpful and professional. We had one leak after his initial install but he came back and repaired it and we haven't had any leaks for months now. Good work!

Thank you very much for your feedback Lee. We are always taking responsibility for our mistakes.

Husunn in Bradford
Husunn in Bradford
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Basement waterproofing

My basement was always leaking, tried many times to fix it on my own with no success. Tried foam and injections, nothing worked. I knew it was time to hire professionals, after many quotes I've received, the one from Averax Group was the most attractive. Have gotten quality job done in a short period of time. Thank you.

It was pleasure to work for you Humo. So nice to hear that the problem is gone!
Lana from Averax Group

Marcello in North York
Marcello in North York

Waterproof

I am very satisfied with the work that was done to waterproof our basement. Complete the job on time. I will recommend this company to everyone who needs basement waterproofing.

Thank you so much for your review Marcello. We are very happy that you like our work.
Wish you all the best.
Lana

Max in
Max in

Waterproofing

When we got our basement flooded, the guys from Averax were first one to respond. Their representative came few hours later, found the leak and quoted the job. Their price was a bit higher comparing to other companies, but the quote itself was better. Everything was done as promised, on time and right before the heavy rain. Very happy with their service.

We are always trying to help as fast as possible and we keep our words. Thank you for your feedback.
Alex

Marks in North York
Marks in North York

Waterproofing

I contacted a company in regards to water proofing project , all the information was given to me and explained in such simple explanation which I could understand and be informative about what is being done , the service was beyond amazing and the price was very reasonable and the quality of the work exceeded my expectations , great service and proffesionalism was splendid ! I would recommend this company to any people interested in doing water proofing

It is very important for us to know that our work is valued by our customers. Thank you very much for leaving us a feedback!

Averax Group team!

richardnarine.rs in Toronto
richardnarine.rs in Toronto

Tightening a shower glass hinge

Shower glass door would not close due to hinge coming loose. Alex said he could tighten for $100 which I was fine with - that covered coming to my house and tightening the hinge. He spent 5 minutes tightening and was done. Asked if there was anything wrong with the hinge and he said "No". 2 weeks later it came loose again and when contacted he advised he was too busy to "help me". Did not offer another date or say when things calm down he would help. I would like to add that this shower was custom built 2 years ago. Now there may be an issue with the hinge, I am not ruling that out as a possibility, but when Alex was in my home he did not mention any problems with the hinge upon inspection. I am most disappointed in the fact that he is unwilling to even come and look at the shower door or make an attempt to help one of his customer's out. No problem when it came to taking a $100 payment for a 5 minute job, but completely reluctant to come back and spend another 5 minutes when the hinge came loose two weeks later. Still have all the text messages outlining his unwillingness to help. Disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to add that Alex has refunded $50 out of the $100 for the service call. This came about later on in the day - something is better than nothing. Will be on the hunt to get someone else to look and take care off my shower glass hinge issue.

Thank you very much for your feedback Richard. I am sorry to hear that you have problems with your door again.
It seems that you are very angry on me now. I will try to explain my side of the story below. I hope you will understand and things will calm down.

1) MAKING 100$ FOR A 5 MINUTE JOB - We need to charge 100$ for the service call. We are not able to foresee how long it will take us to fix the problem. Sometimes it takes 2 minutes, sometimes 4 hours. Also, it is very hard to adjust the glass door without breaking it. The new one costs about 150$. I think 100$ is a reasonable price.
2) HINGES COME LOOSE AGAIN - As I checked my notes it turned out that the hinges were fine for one month, from the day I fixed them, to the day you have contacted me again. We are also unable to give any warranties on fixing someone else job. From my expertise the hinges were in good condition when I was adjusting them. It was also shown by the fact that they were holding the door after I left for a full month.
3) UNWILLING TO HELP - Customer service and quality of the work, were the most important things for me from the time I opened the business. Right now I am operating few businesses and I still value this things the most! I told you to find someone else, because it was better decision than to live few weeks without the shower. I felt very bad because I couldn't help you and that is why I offered you 50% back.

Richard thank you again for your review. This will be a good lesson for me and I am very happy that I gained this experience. Please excuse me for the inconvenience. I wish you all the best and I am sure you already fixed this small issue of your life. If no, please feel free to contact me, right now I am able to help you and will be more than happy to do so!

More about Averax Group

Averax Group - company located in Toronto. Our crews are professionals with many years of experience in basement waterproofing and concrete services. Our quality is reached by the products that we use and by services that we provide. No matter what it is, a small backyard pad or basement underpinning, we will do it better than you expect.