Structura By Franco

Reviews for Structura By Franco

jennifer.witherden@lbbdesigns.ca in Corner Brook
J. W.

Project Manage job site

We are a full design & build company who hired Nuno Franco as a project manager for our job site. He is very reliable & highly organized. Our project has been run very efficiently.

Kitchen Renovation

Nuno Franco was the acting General Contractor for my kitchen renovation. Nuno was very detailed and dedicated in the delivery of the project and was diligent in keeping me up to date with various items. His experience and recommendations helped enable the project to run smoothly. The end result surpassed our expectations and I would highly recommend using Structura By Franco.

Addition built to my home

Structura By Franco
416-834-5624
Toronto
M9C 3J3

Nuno Franco was my contractor of choice and for good reason. He was very easy to work with, extremely knowledgeable and the final product surpassed my expectations. I highly recommend Structura by Franco to anyone who wants to see their vision come to life.