Structura By Franco

Reviews for Structura By Franco

Pam O.
Pam O.
1 review Aurora, ON

Home Renovation; interior and exterior redesign

Nuno Franco and his team were professional, prompt, on-time and on-budget. Nuno is extremely detail oriented, he made design suggestions and really listened to what we wanted for the function and esthetic of our home. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him.

Pam, thank you so much for your review. Hope all is well with you, Kevin and the girls.

Paul  in Etobicoke
Paul in Etobicoke

Kitchen Renovation

I have had the pleasure of knowing Nuno for a number of years. As a Project Manager myself in the commercial sector of the construction industry, I have an appreciation for quality workmanship, attention to detail, and transparency. Nuno is careful in planning each detail of a project and has an innovative approach. Nuno helped me plan and execute my kitchen renovation in 2015 and it turned out better than expected, thanks to his expertise.

Cristina
Cristina

PM, New Builds and Renovations

As an interior designer I appreciate Nuno's attention to detail and ability to carry out a deign as intended. I have worked with Nuno on several projects and have always been happy with the process and final product.

Cristina, thank you for your review

Bryan- C.
Bryan- C.

Subcontracting- Framing

We've been framing custom homes, additions and interiors for Structura by Franco since their inception. Nuno has unparalleled attention to detail and intimate knowledge of all aspects of his projects. As a trade we appreciate contractors like Nuno who can set us up for success by troubleshooting with us, making decisions on the spot, and providing answers to any of our questions related to drawings, layout etc.

Structura by Franco always takes great care in protecting areas outside of the scope of work, which is rare with contractors these days. It allows all of their trades to function without wasting time or worrying about damaging part of the existing home.

We strongly recommend Structura by Franco to any homeowner/architect!

Bryan, thank you for the review.

See you on the next project

Nikola
Nikola

Demolition and New Build

Nuno Franco was very well organized and professional. He pays a lot of attention to the small details.

Hi Nicola, thank you very much

matt
matt

Main floor renovation

I hired Nuno to complete a main floor renovation last summer. The job consisted of a new kitchen, a new powder room, window extensions as well as a bump out for half of my back wall in order to extend the size of the kitchen. I was extremely impressed with how well managed and co-ordinated the project. Nuno was very thorough in each step needed and every detail was accounted for. The project took 4 months to complete and that was the exact time frame that he stated in the beginning. He made sure that the rest of the house was kept clean and tidy. I am very happy that we hired Nuno to complete this job. Our house looks beautiful!

Thanks Matt

Jessica
Jessica

Basement renovation

Structura by Franco provided us with exceptional service. Nuno and his team helped us design and renovate our basement in 2016.
Our home was built in the 1930s and had four block walls dividing the basement. Nuno ran the project that included the installation of a beam, removal of the walls to make the basement open concept, the pouring of concrete floors, relocating the mechanical room and building a new washroom with a tub and shower.
We cannot help but say great things about the project as well as Nuno’s professionalism. His tradesmen were very clean and did an amazing job. We get nothing but compliments on our design.
Thank you Structura by Franco!

Jessica, thank you for your kind words.

jennifer.witherden@lbbdesigns.ca in Corner Brook
J. W.

Project Manage job site

We are a full design & build company who hired Nuno Franco as a project manager for our job site. He is very reliable & highly organized. Our project has been run very efficiently.

Kitchen Renovation

Nuno Franco was the acting General Contractor for my kitchen renovation. Nuno was very detailed and dedicated in the delivery of the project and was diligent in keeping me up to date with various items. His experience and recommendations helped enable the project to run smoothly. The end result surpassed our expectations and I would highly recommend using Structura By Franco.

Addition built to my home

Nuno Franco was my contractor of choice and for good reason. He was very easy to work with, extremely knowledgeable and the final product surpassed my expectations. I highly recommend Structura by Franco to anyone who wants to see their vision come to life.

More about Structura By Franco

Structura By Franco is a design and build general contracting company that is family owned and operated. Specializing in the development of commercial and residential new builds and renovations, throughout neighbourhoods within the Greater Toronto Area.

Structura By Franco brings a very special skill set to their residential projects from their commercial experience. Commercial projects demand certain qualifications such as working with no down time, being on schedule, staying on budget, and having excellent organizational skills. What does this mean for SBF’s residential clients? It means projects are completed on time, work is done efficiently, while providing full transparency.

SBF has been privileged to work with some of the most highly regarded architects, engineers and designers to build elegance and quality into our customers dream homes.