Frontop Limited

Reviews for Frontop Limited

Ben in Toronto
Ben in Toronto

Wrong amount on Invoice, Cannot keep to a schedule

They took longer than agreed to, quoted the wrong amount on the invoice and did not correct it. They created problems when the drawings were done insisting we pay them the wrong amount before we saw the drawings. We are still trying to get the drawings from this company. I would stay away from them and get another company with a better reputation.

Eugene in Toronto
Eugene in Toronto

Property Line Survey

The team at Frontop Surveying put my needs first. Not only were they on site within days of my request they listened to my needs and collaborated with me to get the project done to my requirements. Pleasure working with them.

thanks. we will do our best

Alexis in Etobicoke
Alexis in Etobicoke

Exceptional - Topographic Survey

FRONTTOP provided exceptional service and made the process of obtaining a survey simple. They responded to my inquiry immediately and continued to communicate throughout the process. They offered competitive rates and completed the survey ahead of schedule. My architect stated that the survey was excellent quality and perfect for our application to the permit office. True professionals, very pleasant to work with - HIGHLY recommend.

thaks

FH in Toronto
FH in Toronto

Surveying & Engineering

We are a design/build company and have now used Frontop a couple of times and so far, so good. They are very fast and efficient with service and patient with any questions you may have.
I requested a survey at another job site just yesterday evening and they are sending someone out this afternoon (not even 24 hours later). I'm glad we've found them and hope to be able to work with them even more in the future. I've already recommended them for a survey to someone I know, and will continue to recommend them to anyone who is in need of their services. Thanks Frank & co.

Andrew Shapiro from Richmond Hill
Andrew Shapiro from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Quick to respond and reasonable pricing

Spoke to Frank at Frontop. He gave me info and pricing right away and was able to arrange to have someone come in very quickly to survey one side of my property. The only issue was that they insisted on my prepaying this ahead of the job and they don't take credit card. I was hesitant at first not knowing the company, but I did a wire transfer and they came out and did the job right away.

Constructive Development in Toronto
Constructive Development in Toronto

Residential Survey

We are a home reconstruction company, and required a survey IMMEDIATELY as part of a minor variance application.
We contacted many companies who gave us timelines of 2 weeks to 3 months.
Jansky Lau of Frontop guaranteed he would have our survey completed by the end of that week - and the promise was met. The survey was done to the highest professional standard, and adhered to the time-frame.
Their prompt and professional service should be the industry standard. And as Builders, we would never look to another company based on our experience with Frontop.

john wong from Thornhill
john wong from Thornhill

Survey on property

Frontop Limited
Unit 1 & 2, 101 Amber St
Markham
L3R 3B2

City of Markham asked us to do an updated survey last minute and Frontop was able to get it done within a week. Price was fair. Would recommend to friends and family.

day from Markham
day from Markham
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Stucture measurement

very accommodating. They know exactly of what they have to do.
Very responsive and willing to walk the extra mile to help with the job.

Reasonable price.
I am satisfied.

I am glad that we can assist you to determine the lease area that wasn't clear in the lease agreement. We are always ready to provide the best service to our clients.

More about Frontop Limited

Established in 2005, Frontop Engineering Limited has been steadily growing for these few years aiming to become one of the top engineering firms in Ontario. We are a consulting company with over 50 employees that is growing rapidly with a variety of specialists joining our team regularly. Our experts comprises of ...
Looking for Structural Engineering pros in Markham?