First Responders Inc.

Formerly D.G Garage Door Repair Toronto
Garage Doors & Hardware
35 Thomas Henry Rd Vaughan ON L4J 6J3

Reviews for First Responders Inc.

Janine in Toronto
Janine in Toronto

Kept my deposit, no door!

Paid the owner a $1000 deposit almost 6 months ago, and he has stopped answering my calls/texts/emails. Avoid at all costs, I will be making a police report. Yes, I have the invoice and communications as proof.

Customer Will get a refund

you should choose First Responders Inc. for your garage door needs

I contacted this company for an urgent garage door repair and they were able to come the same day. They sent a picture of the person who would be coming to our place in advance, which I appreciated. The repair was completed quickly and efficiently. Overall, I was very pleased with the service I received from this company.

First Responders Inc. is the best company for your garage door needs

If you're looking for a professional company to take care of your garage door needs, I highly recommend this one. They were quick to respond to my call and came out to my house right away. They were very knowledgeable and did a great job fixing my garage door. I will definitely use them again in the future!

Looking for a great garage door company?

If you're looking for a professional company to take care of your garage door needs, look no further! I was extremely pleased with the level of service I received from this company. They were quick to respond to my inquiry and they were able to schedule an appointment within a few days. The technician that came out was very knowledgeable and was able to take care of my problem in a timely manner. I will definitely be using this company in the future!

I highly recommend First Responders Inc. for anyone looking for a professional garage door compan

If you're looking for a professional company to take care of your garage door needs, First Responders Inc. is the way to go. They're quick and efficient, and they make sure the job is done right. I couldn't be happier with their service.

Jenn S
Jenn S

Garage door opener repair - BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY

DISHONEST AND DON'T HONOUR THEIR 5 YEAR WARRANTY! DO NOT USE, STAY AWAY!! Garage door would not stay closed. Found this company online. Guy named Oggi came quickly, told me I needed new springs and cables, total approximately $1100, give or take. When he was done, handed me a bill for $1850 plus tax. Told me he had to change more parts than he thought. I was surprised he never cleared it with me first. He texted me invoice, I could not open it on phone. I went to get my credit card, was told they prefer etransfer. I was not happy but did not want to start a fight. Did an etransfer. Opened up the invoice to see no prices, just a total. Also at the top it said 'click here to pay by credit card'. Called immediately and said I was unhappy about being charged so much and by being told they preferred etransfer, I requested an invoice with prices. No response. Not even one week later door started reversing sporadically again. Same guy returned, said he could not find anything wrong. I told him I wanted invoice with prices, he added them in at that point. $400 for labour and $150 for 'programming'. wow! By a few days later garage back to square one. Company said someone coming out, never did. They stopped answering my calls. I have since had the garage door fixed for $100 by another company. Amazing service and honest. There was a bent piece in the opener, turned out I needed no parts at all! I also got numerous quotes from other companies to do same work as these guys did, apparently it should have been around a $700 job. Pics show original invoice with no prices, second is invoice with prices added in after requested.

It was a big job sorry

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

New Garage doors

I ordered new garage doors in early June, due to some delays it was installed in mid August. The installation was done really well and cleaned up too! I was very happy with the installation and my new doors look amazing. Getting a lot of compliments from our neighbors.

Garage door repair

The door didnt open, and the springs were broken. I called the company, and they responded the same day for service repair.
George was knowledgeable and provided professional services.
I will recommend this company.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Beware beware False business practices.

My Garage safety cable came off from wheel, called this guy, negotiated everything with them about pricing for both cables $120 incl tax and install.
the guy came and said cables are broken,
When I checked new cable it was exactly same,
So then he said your spring is faulty, you need replacement, i denied and said replace only cables.
Then he said you need to pay me labour $50.

We give you a really good deal on the job not sure why you are not happy sorry about that

I'm very happy with the service

The guy from First Responders Inc. who came was very professional. My garage door got fixed and he made sure the remote and everything else worked before leaving. I'm very happy with the service. Thank you!

Thank you very much for your business

More about First Responders Inc.

Looking for a reliable garage door repair company that will assist you garage door problems within 20 minutes from the time of your call? D.G Garage Door Repairs will troubleshoot any of your garage door problems. We have over 10 years of experience working across the Greater Toronto Area, assisting clients with garage door spring repairs, garage door motor repairs, garage door keypad repairs and much more. Visit our website @ www.garagerepairs.ca for details, or calls us right now if you have any emergency garage door repair problems. - 647-646-7717

We service Toronto, GTA, York Region, Halton Region, Peel Region and Southern Ontario.