Formerly D.G Garage Door Repair Toronto
Garage Doors & Hardware

Reviews for First Responders Inc.

Carey in Mississauga
Carey in Mississauga

New Door Installation

L4J 6J3

These guys did a great job! I had two wooden doors that were falling apart. They sent a technician same day to take measurements and next morning they were able to change both doors to the new ones. I'm very happy with the service. The quality of work is also great. Very knowledgeable installers. The price is great too. Highly recommend this company.

Thank you very much for your review. It means a lot to our company let us know if we can help you with anything else. It was a pleasure working for you!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Amazing Service

Our garage door started falling apart and we were in a panic. We found Zack online and he came and did an amazing job.

He's really nice guy worked fast and gave us a great deal. Highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for this great review! We really appreciate it. It will help our team to grow!

sankalpak in Burlington
sankalpak in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Garage Door Opener replacement

L4J 6J3

I had a 20 year old Garage door opener that was not functioning. Zack came by and diagnosed the problem and within an hour had installed a new garage door. I called at noon and he was at my home by 300 pm. I called on Saturday of a long weekend and was impressed by the quality and efficiency of his work.

We really appreciate this great review! It will help our company to grow and help other homeowners. Thank you very much!

Fast, Honest and Reliable Garage Repair

L4J 6J3

My cable broke and they were the only garage repair that answered out of the numerous ones I called. Gave me a quote for the other cable that was soon to be out as well, and one month later kept his word and even adjusted the spring at no extra cost that another repair company put in. They also gave advice on how to maintain my garage; they went over and above. I highly recommend them for their service.

Thank you very much for this great review! It was a pleasure working for you! We are hoping to do more work for you in the future!

Gary from Toronto
Gary from Toronto

Very reasonable repair for spring replacement

My spring broke and I called the guy who I used for my garage door opener replacement - he wanted $350. Zack quoted me with something way more reasonable and came quickly. He had the door up and running quickly. I will definitely use him again. I was clearly ripped off by the others I used before and will go with Zack for anything garage related going forward.

Thank you Gary for such a great review! It was a pleasure doing work at house! Do not hesitate to contact us in the future!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Worst garage repair ever

L4J 6J3

Worst garage repair ever. Charged me $100 for breaking more parts rather than fixing the problem. I call him and he doesn't honour his "2 year warranty." DO NOT USE HIM FOR GARAGE REPAIR, CALL SOMEONE ELSE AND SAVE YOUR MONEY.

We are very sorry to learn about your negative experience! It was truly not we intended. We are hoping for a second chance to redeem ourselves. In fact we would send our senior manager to your at your earliest convenience for a consultation. We are confident we will find a solution and repair anything that was done not up to your standards for absolutely no charge. We are hoping that you will change your opinion about our company. Please don't judge our firm by one negative experience. We guarantee that we will go above and beyond to bring satisfaction to every customer!

Joe in Cambridge
Joe in Cambridge

Spring replacement

I decided to go with DG after calling a few different companies. Zack had encouraged me to check out the reviews on Homestars and I explained that I just don't put much stock in online reviews as they are just too easy to fake and in fact there is an entire industry dedicated to doing just that...creating fake reviews to generate positive buzz for companies. He was understanding of this and not the least bit defensive which was a good sign for me. The next day he came out and fixed my door for what I feel was a fair and honest price for the work done. At no point did I feel like he was looking to over charge or take advantage. That is a rarity these days. Don't hesitate to give them a call.

Joe, we really value your positive feedback about.our technician and our company! It means a lot to us. Thank you very much! We are looking forward to help more homeowners with any garage door projects!

FrankieK in Toronto
FrankieK in Toronto

Completely Satisfied

L4J 6J3

My garage door opener was in pretty bad shape, it didn't work most of the time and we would have to get out of the car to physically push the code. Since winter is upon us, my wife and I decided to fix it before winter hits. The service was exceptional, and it didn't take a long time to do and the gentleman that came was very sweet and made sure I knew exactly what he was doing. Highly recommend this company!

Thank you very much for this amazing review! Your review will help other homeowners like yourself to reach out to us, so we can help them as well with any garage door issues!

VecchioA in North York
VecchioA in North York

Broken spring

I am so thrilled with the work that was done. I had called several companies looking for quotes d.g was by far the most reasonable and comfortable company to deal with! very pleased and will definitely give them a call back when the time comes!!!

We are so thrilled for your great review!!! Please contact us again for any problems with your garage door! We are more then happy to help you!

sanidim in North York
sanidim in North York

locked out

My garage door has been fussy lately I didn't think it was anything serious. It stopped working, I called them and they came within 40 min to fix the garage door with no problems. the man that arrived was very professional and friendly.. really nice job!

We appreciate the great review! Thank you very much! We everything possible to help our customers in emergency situations!

More about First Responders Inc.

Looking for a reliable garage door repair company that will assist you garage door problems within 20 minutes from the time of your call? D. G Garage Door Repairs will troubleshoot any of your garage door problems. We have over 10 years of experience working across the Greater Toronto Area, ...
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Toronto?