AH Appliances

HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Caledon  >  AH Appliances

Reviews for AH Appliances

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Samsung Fridge

Bill came recommended from a friend who had the similar problem. They were very happy with him so we called... Bill was professional, prompt and true to his word. Would recommend him again. Quick, hassle free service. Can't beat that.

No follow up

We had already had one service company tell us the refrigerator was to expensive to repair, when we called to tell him we would like it repaired he said he doesn't do that. When we were unable to find a replacement, we contacted Bill at AH Appliance, who came, and was able to get it working. Told me hopefully it would work, but would come and look at it one more time if it stopped working. The next day, it stopped, I called him, he said he would get back to me, and I asked if this would require another service fee, he said no it was already included in what I paid. The following day, when I still had not received a call, I called again, he said he would call me in 5 minutes, 4 days later and out over $300 between these services, with no refrigerator for now over 2 weeks.

I feel overcharged, and given his response, he knew it.

Stan from Thornhill
Stan from Thornhill

Samsung Fridge repair

i'm updating this 3 year old review (see below) due to a recent experience with AH that was not quite as good.

On the positive side, Bill is still reasonably available and he knows Samsung fridges well. He does the repairs efficiently and his hourly rates are fair.

However, I was a bit disappointed this time that he charged for more time than he actually spent on the job and did not acknowledge that fact when I questioned him. Also, some parts you are better off buying yourself.

Still, would certainly use him again but will be a bit more clear up front.
Original review in 2015:
i called many appliance repair companies to try and fix relatively minor problem with our french door Samsung fridge. But even after explaining the problem, none of them could provide any idea of what it would cost to fix, only telling me their charge for an estimate.

I finally reached Bill of AH Appliance and he was the only one who right away could tell me the exact cause and cost. He not only fixed the problem at the cost quoted, but also did another repair on the fridge included in the same price!

Excellent and professional.