Mi Painting And Wallpaper Installation

Reviews for Mi Painting And Wallpaper Installation

Ryan in Scarborough
Ryan in Scarborough

Painting service

Had my house painted with Mi Painting & Wallpaper one week ago. The result was fantastic, I will definitely recommend them to all my friend and family who needs painting service. The whole entire process was smooth, from getting a quote to selecting colours and the end. Patrick and his team show up on time and lay down tarps and paper to protect the flooring, all the furniture were covered. After work was done, they helped us move back the furniture and clean up. Btw the paint we selected is Titanium!!

thanks Ryan, hope to work for you next time

tomgao2011
tomgao2011

Painting my condo

I bought my condo recently and need painting done before I moved in, I found Patrick online and I am very happy with his service and colour recommendation, I will definitely recommend Patrick to friends and will hire him again

Hi Tom, thanks for your time to leave a review for us

More about Mi Painting And Wallpaper Installation

We are well educated condo painters and are specialized in Condo painting in Toronto with color consultation for Real Estate and Airbnb purpose With attention to detail and environmental friendly paint from Benjamin Moore, Dulux and Sherwin Williams, we provide best painting service to meet your condo painting needs From ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Richmond Hill?