Cochrane Hydronics Plumbing And Heating

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Cochrane  >  Cochrane Hydronics Plumbing And Heating

Reviews for Cochrane Hydronics Plumbing And Heating

1 review Cochrane, AB

Water Heater replacement and Hydronic Heating System improvement

Our Hydronic Heating system turned 15 years old and was showing signs of age. Shane came to take a look and recommended steps to prevent future failure. He replaced our water heater, which was totally full of scale and would have failed ...and he cleaned our heating system and made some piping modifications to put it in good shape for at least a few more years. It has worked great ever since.

Keith
Keith
4 reviews Cochrane, AB

Replace Cartridge in Bathtub

As a landlord I have been looking for a plumbing company that i could use as after many failed attempts. I called Shane out to my rental property after previous plumber told me that the cartridge could not be removed from the bathtub and that the wall would have to be ripped out and a new entire faucet control installed. After the tenant again informed me that a lot of water was going to waste, even more than before I called Cochrane Hydronics. Shane took the phone number of the tenant and when I called the next morning the job had been complete. Shane told me that, yes the cartridge was corroded but using some force he was able to get it out and replace it. I have since had him out to a couple of other jobs moving dishwashers around, etc. I plan to continue to use Cochrane Hydronics going forward. Also worth noting that his prices are very fair.