Toronto ON

Reviews for Decor Railings

Private User reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Very professional and good service.

Installed a glass railing for my house. The job was done as per plan and within budget. Would recommend them for any friend without hesitation. The price is also reasonable.

thanks

Anisha in London
Anisha in London
1 review London, ON

Glass and Steel Railings

After struggling to find a good and reasonable glass and steel company I happen to run into an ad of Decor Railings on Kijiji. I spoke to Denis and he promptly quoted a reasonable price on the job and I confirmed it to him on the spot. He traveled all the way to London Ontario to install our railings. He is polite and professional at the same time. I am very pleased with his work and I will not hesitate referring him to other. Thank You Denis :)

Thanks. Anisha .

PaulM
PaulM
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Glass railing on stairs

Denis came for an estimate to my home the next day after I called, after shopping around he gave me the best most reasonable price and the job was done quick, mess free and super professional. I would recommend decor railing to anyone who is looking to spice up their decor at home with customized beautiful glass for a competitive price.

Thanks a lot.

Vlad from Toronto
Vlad from Toronto

Project

We are so happy with the new railing that Denis installed for us. We called a lot of places to get a quote and Denis’s was the most reasonable and he seemed the most professional. He installed our railing without supervision and we are very impressed with the work. Definitely we will recommend him. Thank you Denis and your team.

Thank you for review.

Marina
Marina

Glass Railings

I was looking for glass railings and find Decor Railings on Home Stars
The quality of work and service provided by Denis was excellent.
His attention for work schedule is very much appreciated.
Denis was very friendly and courteous.
We would not at all hesitate to recommend Decor Railings

I'm very happy that you like the job .

Mariia in Brampton
Mariia in Brampton

Glass Railings

I was looking for a glass railings on my porch , Denis called me right away after I requested a quote and offered to come and take the measurements on the next day. The price I got is very reasonable and better when compared to other quotes I got.
Denis and his team mate were great during the installation, very professional, careful and efficient. I was super happy with their job !
I highly recommend Decor Railings.

Hi Mariia. Thanks for review. Will happy work with you again. Decor Railings

Aj in Toronto
Aj in Toronto

Stainless and glass indoor railing

Denis was great. Even though we are a fair distance from Toronto Denis was always there when scheduled. Great quality of work.
Thank you Denis for all your effort and time.

Thank you, will be happy deal you again. Decor Railings.

John, Vaughan
John, Vaughan

Stainless Steel Glass Railing, outdoor deck

Denis was very accurate and precise with the railings and did a great job. His price was fair and used quailty steel for the railings. He also made sure i was happy with everything and finished the job quickly and efficiently. Even after i paid him he came back to tweek something i was not 100 percent happy with to make it look perfect!! Great job, and fair price

Thank you, will be happy deal you again.Decor Railings.

More about Decor Railings

-=DECOR RAILINGS=-
Offers modern tempered glass, stainless steel, frameless,
aluminium topless railings systems for outdoor and indoor stairs,
decks and balconies .
(We make Frameless glass showers as well)
Profetional TIG welding and stainless steel works.
You'll be pleasantly surprised by the LOW PRICES and QUALITY JOB .
Dont wait and call us ASAP. -647-892-2297
All quotes and estimates FOR FREE (first visit free or tel quote)!!!
www.glassrailingstoronto.com