Organize This

Reviews for Organize This

Peter in Cabbagetown
Peter in Cabbagetown

Ongoing studio organizing

I've been working with Suzanne every few weeks for the past 2 years. We have attacked many specific organizational projects - closets, drawers, my music library, etc. Plus Suzanne often acts as an organizational sounding board for me, a welcome voice of strategy and support amid the clutter of my self-employed life.

She is always friendly and encouraging - maybe "gem" is the word I'm looking for!

Peter Kristian Mose, Music Educator

Thank you so much for the kind words Peter! It has been such a pleasure working with you!

robertd650 in Toronto
robertd650 in Toronto

Tool Room Categorizing And Organizing

This was our business tool and junk room it had not been organized in years called organize this and I could find things again very prompt and efficient service highly recommended

eternal_blue81 in Toronto
eternal_blue81 in Toronto

Livingroom Declutter And Organizing

Suzanne was extremely patient and helped me sort through everything In the living room. It is now liveable and I can physically be in the room without having to walk over things.

sadiar99 in Toronto
sadiar99 in Toronto

Apartment And Storage Unit Organization

Sorting through my belongings and organizing them was a big project that I had to take on when I downsized to a smaller home. I had lots of things, including some boxes I had not opened in 20 years. Chatting with Suzanne while we both worked on the project together made the home organization project seem easy and even fun. Suzanne is a joy to work with. She is better than other professional organizers I've worked with. She is efficient, non-judgmental, kind, and a ball of energy who will help you get to the finish line. I'd highly recommend her.

More about Organize This

Organize This is a company created to help people declutter and organize their homes.