Carpenters

Gus in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

window casing and trim

M5R 2E2

Sergio's work on window casing and trim was excellent!
We could not have been happier. Already started another project with
Sergio.
Very difficult to find a craftsman like Sergio.
Looking forward to completing next project!

Ferreira.steve
Ferreira.steve
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Crown Moulding, Backband And Recessed Wainscoting

Epic Millwork were very professional from start to finish of the project. Clean courteous with meticulous craftsmanship! Hard to find this caliber of service and craftsmanship these days! I highly recommend Epic Millwork!

Ryan
Ryan
1 review Terra Cotta, ON

Caledon

The work I paid for was the work I got in return I was absolutely satisfied I find thier work superb. The quality of craftsmanship that was delivered was amazing!! I couldn't ask for better, would definitely recommend Epic millwork to family and friends. It gets a 10/10 recommendation from me!

Carl M.
Carl M.

Awesome work, awesome team.

M5R 2E2

Sergio and his crew were an absolute pleasure to work with. They did wainscoting in our house and the result is phenomenal. They are fast, competent and really care for the quality of their work. Everything they did was impeccable, and they went above and beyond without trying to nickel and dime us. This is definitely one of the best companies we've worked with in the GTA and I highly recommend them.

Thank you for your appreciation on our workmanship, it was a pleasure to work with you on your home.
S

2 reviews Concord, ON

Bedroom - wainscotting and crown moulding

Epic millwork did an amazing job with our daughter's room. Will be calling this company again to do crown molding on our main floor.

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you guys on the design of this room, look forward to doing your next project.
Sergio
Epic millwork

2 reviews Concord, ON

Trim and crown molding

M5R 2E2

Sergio's carpentry was the best choice we made. His services was beyond amazing and was completed in a timely manner. I would recommend Sergio's carpentry to anyone wanting excellent services.

More about Epic Millwork Ltd

we've been serving the gta for 10years, specializing in finish trim. doors, windows, crown moulding, baseboards, wainscotting, headers and columns. we work closely with the homeowners assure the best customer satisfaction, feel free to contact me anytime. Www. epicmillwork. ca - for all past projects, mouldings and much more.