V&Ecompany

Installation of 2 cameras and security alarm

V&Ecompany
Mississauga
L5E 2L9

I used Vasyl's Services to install camera's , and security alarm in my house. Vasyl was very knowledgeable and worked very clean. He with a pleasure helped me choose the best type of camera's to fit in my surroundings. Also I am very satisfied with a monthly plan that he offered me for a security alarm. I am really happy that I used the right person to do the job. I would like to thank you Vasyl for your great work! Will definitely recommend to friends and family. Highly recommended!!!

Thanks

Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Mississauga?