Rise Roofing

Rise Roofing

Reviews for Rise Roofing

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Townhouse and garage roof

Mike has done two roofs for me now. He did the roof on my old town house after some hail damage. He just did the roof on the new garage build at my new house. On both jobs he and his crew were great! They got the job done quickly, cleaned up after themselves and the work looks amazing!
We recently had another hail storm so after he was done the garage, Mike went up on the roof of the house to inspect it. Luckily, it was okay except for two minor holes along the edge of the shingles. Mike grabbed a couple of scraps from the garage job and patched the damaged house shingles for me for no extra charge!
It's nice when you come across someone in the trades who enjoys what they do and genuinely cares about doing a good job! I will hands down recommend this company to anyone!

ken keeler from Calgary
ken keeler from Calgary

Great Roofers at a Reasonable Price

We have used Rise Roofing on several of our revenue properties for re-roofing. They did a superior job, complete clean up, no disruption of tenants, etc. and all at an extremely reasonable price. Michael, the owner, even explained how the number of nails per shingle makes a big difference on roof longevity. We would definitely use Rise Roofing again.

Kevin Becker in Calgary
Kevin Becker in Calgary

Roof

Mike and his team were very professional. The men on the roof were respectful of my family and the neighborhood. They didn't have music cranked, and they ensured to clear their tools and equipment out the walkways, and with young children around there was no inappropriate language. I would recommend Rise Roofing any day. Thanks to Mike and his team at Rise Roofing!

Maureen Stark in Calgary
Maureen Stark in Calgary

Roof repair - Roof review

The folks at Rise Roofing have been wonderful. I had placed 2 requests in to this company and both projects were handled professionally and promptly. I would definitely contact Rise Roofing for any future needs, I will definitely refer them to my friends, my neighbours and coworkers.

CWilson in Calgary
CWilson in Calgary

Shingles

We had Mike come and reshingle our house and garage. It's an old house that had 3-tab shingles and no vents. Mike advised us on the best way to upgrade and did an amazing job. We would definitely recommend Rise Roofing to others.

Private User reviews High River, AB

roofing

This is the second project we have asked Mike to do at our farm. He replaced the roof on the main house and now on one of the mobile homes. Thanks for your hard work and a great job.

John Bagnall from Calgary
John Bagnall from Calgary

Roof re-shingling

Rise Roofing did an excellent job. They are professional, courteous & friendly. Mike was prompt at returning phone calls and helpful in the decision making process regarding colour. We would not hesitate to recommend them.

Sean Clements from Calgary
Sean Clements from Calgary

Roofing Repair

Mike went above and beyond in repairing my roof at my house. He showed up when we planned and the problem area was recognized immediately. The repair was done on the spot and the area surrounding the repair was inspected for any further problems i could have.
Prompt service, reasonable rates, quality workmanship, pride in his work...what more could you ask for?

Dan Gaynor from Okotoks
Dan Gaynor from Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Re-roof

We got great work, a quality product, and he left the site looking great. It was a pleasure to have Mike and his crew on site. I recommend him without reservation.

Lily from Calgary
Lily from Calgary

Mike did an excellent job on the roof. He was very knowledgeable and always kept us in the loop with what was happening with the repair. Highly recommended! Very quick and efficient. It's been over a year and we have had no problems since.

Looking for Roofing pros in Calgary?