HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Markham  >  Soft Air System Comfort Heating And Cooling

Reviews for Soft Air System Comfort Heating And Cooling

Jaya
Jaya

Heat pump installation

He made a couple of visits to my home to understand the conditions and politely explained all the questions . Very knowledgable in his field . The job was done very professionally . We feel very comfortable now . Will definiteley recommend for friends. Thanks kamran and soft air system.

We thank you for your trust and business with soft air system, we are really glad that you are satisfied and happy,
Best regards
Soft air system

mark
mark

Heat pump install

Kamran was very professional and took the time to thoroughly explain everything about the heat pump during his initial visit. During the installation he encountered some unexpected difficulties behind the wall, however he persevered to solve the problem and did not charge me extra. I will use his services again.

Thank you mark for your trust on our service,
We will be glad to work with you again and again,

Best
Kamran

canadianjfk
canadianjfk

Ductless AC installation

Very professional. Great work and clean up. Best in class installation. Kamran and crew were great.

We look forward to work with you and continue our service,

Best
Kamran
Soft air system inc.

mrgnomer
mrgnomer

Split Air Conditioner Outdoor/Indoor Unit Installation

Professional, considerate, conscientious, skilled, neat installation. Kamran, you ensured me my wife and we would be very happy with our choice of a high end Mitsubishi cooling/heat pump unit and your installation. We very much are. I've tested both cooling and heating. Quiet as promised. Very impressed with the warm heat and how the indoor unit evenly distributes the air. Very good control of the thermostat set temperature.

My wife and I are looking forward to enjoying the units this summer. You replaced our old split a/c indoor/outdoor unit of questionable quality and installation with a high quality, well installed unit. Thanks Kamran and crew for your good work.

It was our pleasure to work with you and hopefully for many years to come.
Best regards
Soft air system

Afshin
Afshin
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace repair and replacement

Kamran did and excellent job for us. His level of professionalism and experience was outstanding. I will definitely use the service again if I need anything.

Soft air system would like to thank you for your business and trust and look forward doing business with you for many coming years .

Angelo
Angelo
1 review Oshawa, ON

New furnace

Kamran was great to deal with. Kept us in the loop on all aspects of the work. They came in and installed a high quality furnace for a great price and very quickly too. I highly recommend softaire systems to anyone.

Thank you for doing business with soft air system.

skwhite03
skwhite03
1 review Oshawa, ON

Ductless air system

Sufficient and knowledgable
Good customer service. Would recommend.
And tell friend and family.
Would put in another unit if need be. M

On behalfe of soft air system we would like to Thank you for your review and appreciate your business with us .

More about Soft Air System Comfort Heating And Cooling

Soft Air Systems Inc. is a full-service heating and air conditioning company, offering affordable energy efficient products to the greater Toronto area. Our mission is to give our customers the best equipment at the best price, with the main focus on quality and customer service.

Our team of home comfort experts is trained and fully certified to meet all of your home comfort needs.

Soft Air System Inc. Heating & Cooling

Design, Sale, Service, and Installation.