Pest & Animal Control
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Surrey  >  Express Pest Control

Reviews for Express Pest Control

Century 21 Coastal Realtor

V3W 4N1

I am a Realtor and had Sabir come to my rental property for rat control. On our first meeting he had access all of the interior as well as exterior of the home for possible problem area. He is a knowledgeable and accountable person for the job. Was always available when I needed to talk to him. I also referred a family friend that had the same issue and they were very happy with the service as well.

Much appreciated Angel

Household Insect Pest Control

We have used the services of this company (Sabir Shahzad) previously for an exterior wasp problem, which Express Pest Control did a very good job on. We subsequently discovered we had silverfish in some of the rooms and called Sabir to help. He sprayed in the interior of the house and also a portion of the attic, where the infestation was coming from. Sabir also provided some practical advice about caulking the floor/base boards to prevent moisture accumulation, an ideal environment that silverfish enjoy.The job was completed to our satisfaction. I recommend the services of this company.

Highly appreciated

Samina in Surrey
Samina in Surrey

Mice problem

V3W 4N1

I had mice problem in my house. Express pest control solved the problem very well. The guy came to our home is very kind and efficient. I am very confident to recommend this company to others.

Thank you for doing business with us.

Felix in Vancouver
Felix in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Great Pest control company

Very knowledgable and dependable pest control company. Sabir was very helpful and took care of our squirrel problem efficiently. He explained clearly the process involved and what is going to happen. Customer service is great and he returned to address a concern we had. Very good experience dealing with this pest control company.

Thank you for your kind words, much appreciated.

MARK in Surrey
MARK in Surrey

Exceptional, knowledeable Service

I cannot say enough about this company and the customer service. Sàbir the owner was exceptional. He returned three times to answer our questions and follow up. Very knowledgeable, professional and so willing to please. I would highly recommend this company.

1 review Coquitlam, BC

Great service

V3W 4N1

Great service and knowledge of the problem. Right on time and pleasant to deal with. Highly recommended. I will be using them for my annual maintenance. Sabir was great to deal with.

Appreciated

Nasir in Surrey
Nasir in Surrey

Fumigation

This company was SUPER helpful with the entire process! I started with an infestation where termites were coming out of a crack in the wall and I was grossed out. Now, I have a house free of termites and spiders and ants and all the other bugs I would normally be preparing for with the rainy and summer seasons coming. The management were easy going with the paperwork and made sure to answer all my worrisome questions about what I needed to clean or not clean after the process. Honestly, they explained the process and the procedures they use. The prices are EXTREMELY reasonable - I honestly thought it would cost twice what I paid. The crew was friendly and worked around the structure without asking me to do anything. I would absolutely recommend this my friends and family - My neighbor is already getting Express Fumigation to come do an inspection because he was amazed at the price too. I am extremely satisfied and this experience has changed my whole perspective on fumigation - I will be willing to this every 5 years rather than every 10-15 because the employees are so helpful and the price is so reasonable!

Thank you for kind words and doing business with us.

Afridi in Surrey
Afridi in Surrey

Pest Control

I would definitely recommend this service to others. They listen to you attentively and help you solve your issues of pest problems. They are great people. Mr. Shahzad, I am very satisfied with your service, thanks for all the help.

If you look to them, no need to look further. Just try and see for yourself, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks!

G. Gill in Burnaby
G. Gill in Burnaby

squirrels, wasps, mice

I used Sabir's pest control services at four different occasions. Twice he helped in controlling the issue of squirrels entering the attic area through the soffit vents. He placed one-way traps and over multiple visits ensured that squirrels escaped the area safely before their entry point was properly sealed. It surely was a relief knowing no squirrel was left behind to die, rot and stink up the whole house.

On another two occasions he helped in dealing with removal of wasps net and getting rid of a hard to catch small mouse.

From my experience, I recommend Sabir for his services as I found him to be genuine person to deal with. I admired his professionalism in terms of responding promptly to inquiries, showing up on scheduled meet ups, and especially appreciated him being considerate enough to inform before hand in case he had to reschedule an appointment. He is knowledgeable, gives good advice, and is reasonable at his prices. I was satisfied with his work and definitely recommend contacting him.