Yes Dear! Reno's

Reviews for Yes Dear! Reno's

Carla R.
Carla R.

My dream job

Roberto painted my kitchen and washroom and I'm in love! The colours are fantastic and the job is pristine! I recommend him to anyone who needs a little revamping of their own! I've seen his wix website too! His work is phenomenal and speaks for itself... Check him out and most definitely call him ... You won't be sorry!

April from Mississauga
April from Mississauga

Exterior window cleaning and eaves clean out

Roberto and his team arrived today right on schedule. I hired them to clean our exterior windows and clean out our eaves. They were very professional. Job was done right and in a short amount of time. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for any form of assistance around their home. Thank you team "yes dear" for a job well done! The cost I paid should be a reflection that I have a 6000 square foot home with many windows and a large roof area.

Thank you for your kind words April, we enjoyed working with you as well! You have an absolute lovely home! We look forward to working with you again in the future!
If you require any assistance, don't hesitate to call!

Rob
Yes Dear!

More about Yes Dear! Reno's

YES DEAR! RENO`S WE ARE UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT! ! ! ! Fast, affordable, proper cleaning service and more! We offer: Exterior Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Lawn Care & Removal, Renovations, Painting Services, And MUCH MUCH more! We Guarantee a Streak Free Shine Every time! Visit us at: Www. robertob1972. wix. ...
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Mississauga?