Sherwood Maintenance Group Inc.

Tree Service
211 Erskine Avenue Toronto ON M4P 1Z5
Tree Service
Sherwood Maintenance Group Inc.

Reviews for Sherwood Maintenance Group Inc.

Loretta  in Bradford
Loretta in Bradford
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Tree removal and stump grinding

I was referred to Sherwood by a friend of mine . After receiving quote, contacted another tree company and their quote was much higher than Sherwood . The crew came out and I was very pleased with their professionalism and pleasant mannerism . My backyard looks wonderful . Thank you tonShetwood and their team

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Great job in my backyard!

I found Justin on my neighborhood Facebook group and he came by to give me an estimate. He seemed to be great, but I wanted a 2nd quote. The owner of a highly-rated Homestar company came by too; he seemed like he didn't want to be there and scribbled his quote (which was double Justin's!!!) on his card and left. Justin then gave me 2 references and they were very positive so he was hired. The crew came today and did everything they agreed to plus a few other minor things. Justin, Grant and Josh were very pleasant and professional; they cleaned everything up very nicely and my backyard looks great.

Bakerman in Old Toronto
Bakerman in Old Toronto

Tree removal, pruning , hedge trimming and reduction, stump grinding

I highly recommend Sherwood maintenance group. They are very professional, hard working, reliable and fair priced. The individual mentioned in review above has not been affiliated with the company for 4 years. Company is owned and operated by Josh

Steve Galka from Mississauga
Steve Galka from Mississauga

Tree removal

Salesperson from Sherwood (cold call. knocked on my door) offered to remove a locust tree and grind the stump. When the crew arrived to do the work, they requested more money (Yes the Crew!). I called the owner (Derrick) to no avail. Derrick refused to honor the quote, but was willing to negotiate a new price. Beware of this deceptive marketing practice; some would say it is a form of "bait and switch"

Looking for Tree Service pros in Toronto?